Realistic Trade Situation

xskyx

We need o line help. Just stating the obvious. The rams weren't too happy with Jake Long this past week. He was benched due to a bad game on his part.

If the rams aren't happy with him, what do you think his trade value is at the moment? Does it seem possible?

Angry arm chair GMs please take your nerd rage to another topic.

We need o line help. Just stating the obvious. The rams weren't too happy with Jake Long this past week. He was benched due to a bad game on his part.

If the rams aren't happy with him, what do you think his trade value is at the moment? Does it seem possible?

Angry arm chair GMs please take your nerd rage to another topic.

Did you bother to look at his cap hit vs our cap space before this thread? If so, did you add in that were about to have a 16-20 million dollar per year WR along with a 20 million per year QB?

Not really. I came to see if there had been a trade. Thing is, the Madden thing goes back some years. There was ACTUALLY someone who used his Madden knowledge as a reference/source on why a trade would work.

Ha thats great. Well, i can assure you, i don't play madden, nor do i think i know jack about trades. I figured this was maybe a possibility, and didnt bother to check the numbers. Thought maybe there would be a fun debate about other trade ideas for fun. Shoulda known better on these boards.

Only seems to be a few decent members on here who arent pricks or too serious with their message board GM status

Ha thats great. Well, i can assure you, i don't play madden, nor do i think i know jack about trades. I figured this was maybe a possibility, and didnt bother to check the numbers. Thought maybe there would be a fun debate about other trade ideas for fun. Shoulda known better on these boards.

Only seems to be a few decent members on here who arent pricks or too serious with their message board GM status

Its a dying art I can assure you.