Freeman Wants To Be Traded

xskyx

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Much rather carry our Salary cap money over to next year. Would have to pay the guy $4M even if you get him at week 8. He isn't worth that, and if Matt goes down the season is over anyway, so it is wasting money.

I like the guy, and think he could be a solid QB. He has just put it in reverse since Schiano got there.

He's due $8.6 mill guaranteed this year. Any team that traded for him would have to take that on. Not a chance in he11 that we trade for him.

Love how everyone always forgets about the contracts.

Always acting like this is fantasy and all you need to do is put out a waiver claim.

Edited by ICD

He just wants to be a Free Man.

Also

@NFLDetroitLions:

There are now talks about the Lions possibly making a move for Giants WR Hakeem Nicks.

@GmenNation10:

: There are now talks about the Lions possibly making a move for Giants WR Hakeem Nicks.” Wow

Wow. Gues the g men are getting ready to rebuild.

I'm just throwing out scenarios for fun, ICD. No need to get your wittle panties in a bunch over a scenario that obviously won't happen.

I would love to have him a t the end of the season if he came cheap enough though. I don't think he's a great starter, but he would make a **** of a backup.

Im thinking of teams that obviously need him this season...Vikings and Browns and Jags....with Jags the obvious front runner.

They need a real QB though for the future...and Freeman's stock is at an all time low.

He probably could still turn out to be a decent NFL QB if he had a good coach for himself...or he could turn into Mark Sanchez and seemingly get worse and worse and worse.

Im thinking of teams that obviously need him this season...Vikings and Browns and Jags....with Jags the obvious front runner.

They need a real QB though for the future...and Freeman's stock is at an all time low.

He probably could still turn out to be a decent NFL QB if he had a good coach for himself...or he could turn into Mark Sanchez and seemingly get worse and worse and worse.

Last year i would have thrown the Dolphins into that mix. This year, i think the Titans could benefit from his services.

As for our backup situation, i wouldn't mind seeing Favre come back.

Now hear me out.. He won't play unless Ryan is hurt. He certainly won't be winning us any big games.. But he would be cheap, and would provide great vet experience and could teach Ryan a little to make him an even better qb. He's proven, and much better than Davis will ever be.

Last year i would have thrown the Dolphins into that mix. This year, i think the Titans could benefit from his services.

As for our backup situation, i wouldn't mind seeing Favre come back.

Now hear me out.. He won't play unless Ryan is hurt. He certainly won't be winning us any big games.. But he would be cheap, and would provide great vet experience and could teach Ryan a little to make him an even better qb. He's proven, and much better than Davis will ever be.

I don't think Favre is coming back to the NFL anyway, but if he is then it certainly won't be to play as a backup and it certainly won't be on the cheap.