Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

9/29 - Week 4 - Patriots @ Falcons

90 posts in this topic

If the Falcons lose to the Patriots to fall to 1-3 I won't have any reason to believe they will rebound to make the playoffs. It wouldn't be impossible but the likelihood of a 1-3 team makes the playoffs is very slim. I don't know what the numbers are but I'm guessing that you probably wouldn't need more than 1 hand to count the number of 1-3 teams that still made the playoffs under the current playoff format.

So go Falcons and don't lose to the Patriots!

I'm confident they win this game because their at home if they were in Foxboro then I would have some concerns but I think they feed off the dome crowd Sunday night.

The Falcons must change things in the red zone. They can't continue to be this bad in the red zone and expect to win games on a consistent basis, It just won't work in the NFL. Two long drives now where the Falcons have to kick a field goal in the red zone.

The Falcons must change things in the red zone. They can't continue to be this bad in the red zone and expect to win games on a consistent basis, It just won't work in the NFL. Two long drives now where the Falcons have to kick a field goal in the red zone.

No we don't.

This game sucks. It just sucks. 2009, 2011 and now 2013 have been our worst years under Smitty. It just happens to be the 3 years the Falcons have a little bit harder scheduled because of doing good the year before.

Julio has been a complete no factor so far because the Patriots are doubling him on every play. That's why Tony has so many catches. But unlike these young TE's in the NFL we see stretching the field TG can't do that anymore.

Last week Ryan's yard per attempt was a pathetic 6 something and tonight its 6.5. The Falcons must try try to stretch the field. All these short passes with no YAC just isn't getting the job done.