No, No, No

Southsacfalcon

No starting running back, No starting left tackle, No starting #2 receiver (roddy hurt), No starting right tackle (that actually won the job via training camp) No starting left end (I do LOVE Mass!) No starting wlb (I do love Bartu) and with all that our squad looks pretty **** good, we are better than the dolphins anyone watching the game could see that, we are still in this, big game this week, must win. #Go Falcons

To be honest we our backups didn't look too bad. Trueblood is horrible but holmes looked much better on the left side so that was somewhat of a wash. Bartu and Mass are both equal to or better than the people they replaced, though mass is less of a swiss army knife than Kroy. HD is no Roddy but he's been holding his own. Honestly even with our depleted roster we smoked the dolphins. No realistic reason why we lost that game, it still baffles me.

Our starting runningback hasn't made an impact at all other than a key drop.

Our starting left tackle stinks.

Plenty of teams would kill for our #1 receiver, we should be getting bye even without Roddy.

And Spoon is the real loss of the group.

I beg to differ. Roddy is the real loss.

No starting running back, No starting left tackle, No starting #2 receiver (roddy hurt), No starting right tackle (that actually won the job via training camp) No starting left end (I do LOVE Mass!) No starting wlb (I do love Bartu) and with all that our squad looks pretty **** good, we are better than the dolphins anyone watching the game could see that, we are still in this, big game this week, must win. #Go Falcons

hold that thought while I go and slip on my bloomers and grab my pom poms.

I would use a 2nd or 3rd round pick to bring in a valid tackle.........if the Falcons were serious about a Superbowl push, we would have done it by now.

The fact that we are happy enough with our starting OL to make a playoff push means that our GM, head coach and assistant coaches do not believe we are good enough this season.

Im pissed that ppl keep relegating white as the 2 receiver. F jones. White is still the man

Sorry, but even if Roddy is 100%, Julio is the man now. Roddy at his best is good, real good, but Julio has greatness in him, possibly even HOF greatness down the road.

You discredited your own thread when you referred to Roddy as the #2 wr.

Sorry, but even if Roddy is 100%, Julio is the man now. Roddy at his best is good, real good, but Julio has greatness in him, possibly even HOF greatness down the road.

You sound like a joke. If Julio is a #1 then why is Roddy having to play hurt?

Trust and believe if Julio were the one injured we would move right along without him.

We have his track record to prove it.

People like you give me hope for this fanbase....we are still in it and there is a ton of football left to play. RISE UP!!

That's true. The games we lost we shouldve easily won even with all the injuries! We just have to stop shooting ourselves in the foot with stupid mental mistakes