Trey Wingo Sums It All Up With One Tweet

RYNE

It really bothers me that it seems like the only time we can score is the start of the game which are generally scripted plays. And when Matt Ryan runs a no huddle type offense, or changes the game. Idk i wonder if Koetter is a very good on the fly play caller. It just seems like we don't know how to make adjustments. Same can definitely be said for the defense

I wonder what happened to Wingo's lovefest with Josh Freeman after his 2010 season?

He swore up and down that Freeman would be a top QB by now.

I can't hold that against him because most people (myself included) thought Josh Freeman would just build on that great 2010 season and keep getting better. Nobody expected him to suffer major regression from 25 TD and 6 INT that he had that year to where he is now which is benched after just 3 games.

Yep, just like many in the media hyped up Gabbert as competition to possibly go #1 overall over Cam.

Its garbage man. Media is the the reason for a lot of our issues in the NFL right now. They hyped up the passing league nonsense and now the NFL has been a raggedy mess this season. Its messy as crap. At this rate, its going to start heading downhill sooner, than later.

We are weak on both lines and get worn down as the game progresses. We are like Clemson last year in college we are filled with skill position guys but weak on the lines which leads to blown leads, sacks, and the offense goes 3 and out. When we play physical teams we are worn out by the 4th quarter. We are too soft!