Did A Thread Disappear?

SaintRay

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fibonacci

I just hope the mods saw that no one did anything wrong in that thread. Because the child made it very clear he was going to "report" people.

EDIT. I mean Coward.

And it is just say you go and pop your mouth off talking crap and then when it gets to heated you run off.

also, I tried tell you, "pantherblack", he was eventually going to not be able to handle it when saints fans were calling him out.

Thats cool

Hes the saints version of wfw lol

We all know you are the dumbest of the swampers (hence superswamper) but WFW has never run anywhere and told anyone anything? WFW is a man amongst boys on RC and if you do not believe just ask WFW...If WFW has a problem with someone he will tell you directly to your cyberface, not run to a mod like some little girl like a LH after he/she got their azz kicked by WFW...But Hey Jack, WFW is just sayin'

xJimBrown_RaquelWelch_1.jpg,qitok=VTsqnVQA.pagespeed.ic._lIPQ78X7F.jpg

Guest fibonacci

not really.

he is leagues lower than wfw if that were the case.

at least wfw knows football pretty well.

also wfw is respected and has grown to being "that guy". also falcon fans like him.

as for BIG A, who cried and tried to ban people and then deleted his thread........... well saint fans don't like him.

ahh man I am still laughing about the kidd liking when dago and others made negative comment towards him, and he "like" it. the poor kidd had no clue and tried to float with it and still had no idea.