Quick Question.....

jb 3.0

Also, according to Schiano just two days ago in his press conference, he never even considered or discussed benching a Freeman. Don't believe him for a sec,

My point exactly! Glennon MAY end up being a pretty decent QB (I'm not holding my breath) but, Schiano has shown he doesn't have a firm grip on the team or a plan in place, but he HAD to do something to keep the peasants from storming the gate, thus keeping his job in the near term.

My point exactly! Glennon MAY end up being a pretty decent QB (I'm not holding my breath) but, Schiano has shown he doesn't have a firm grip on the team or a plan in place, but he HAD to do something to keep the peasants from storming the gate, thus keeping his job in the near term.

Like I mentioned in another thread, they could do what Harvaugh did when he got to 49ers, play small ball and rely on defense, they have all sorts of top talent on that defense and a great RB in Martin so they can have Glennon running a very simple offense like Chiefs are still doing with Smith with non crossing routes so he only has to make two reads on only half the field and all throws under 10 yards that come out quick, If defense plays like they did against Saints, it could work.

Its kept Rex Ryan in a job!

You're bang on here. Bucs will turn the corner once they get rid of Schiano, he's lost that team.

As usual WFW was right on another one. Mr CD was never the answer as it was called here by yours truly several years ago. There is also a coaching and organizational problem with this franchise that needs to be straightened out. Also, MG is not the answer at QB either. How does WFW know this? How does always know things? But Hey Jack, WFW is just sayin'

xJimBrown_RaquelWelch_1.jpg,qitok=VTsqnVQA.pagespeed.ic._lIPQ78X7F.jpg