Bucs Bench Freeman For Glennon

J-Wall

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If he's back under center it may very well be because they lost bad which is good for us.

it could also mean Glennon got hurt or just plain played horribly. It's a division game and we all know no matter how bad they are, they will show up, especially if Freeman is the QB. No telling how Glennon runs that offense.

Freeman doesn't even want to be there so theres one reason the motivation is gone for him.

it could also mean Glennon got hurt or just plain played horribly. It's a division game and we all know no matter how bad they are, they will show up, especially if Freeman is the QB. No telling how Glennon runs that offense.

Freeman doesn't even want to be there so theres one reason the motivation is gone for him.

should trade him to the vikings

should trade him to the vikings

new scenery may be good for him. As of right now in Tampa Bay, it's just not good for either party. If I'm the coach and a player shows zero motivation or will to be with the team, I'm benching his *** to. Freeman has always been one of those up and down guys though

So if we played the Bucs tomorrow, who would you rather face? Can't imagine anyone wouldn't say Glennon.

I don't think Freeman is a below average QB. I think teams are going to have to start making these tough decisions on QBs. You're really going to let JF go and hope the next 1st RD QB turns out good? This is nothing like the Romo decision, but I just don't see better options for the Bucs.

Edited by BackForThe2ndTime

So if we played the Bucs tomorrow, who would you rather face? Can't imagine anyone wouldn't say Glennon.

I don't think Freeman is a below average QB. I think teams are going to have to start making these tough decisions on QBs. You're really going to let JF go and hope the next 1st RD QB turns out good? This is nothing like the Romo decision, but I just don't see better options for the Bucs.

why wouldn't anyone say Glennon. That doesn't even have anything to do with what I said. The assumption was made that Glennon would be the starter against us in 3 weeks and I pointed out that anything could happen in that time and no one knows how good Glennon is or isn't. Just because he's a rookie, it means nothing. I have seen rookies come in and rip this team apart and make games very interesting and nerve wrecking.

why wouldn't anyone say Glennon. That doesn't even have anything to do with what I said. The assumption was made that Glennon would be the starter against us in 3 weeks and I pointed out that anything could happen in that time and no one knows how good Glennon is or isn't. Just because he's a rookie, it means nothing. I have seen rookies come in and rip this team apart and make games very interesting and nerve wrecking.

I've seen the Falcons hold 2nd half leads and cruise to a win. But most of the time it doesn't happen. Veteran QB with years of chemistry with his receiver vs a familiar division foe>>>Rookie w/ none of that just about all the time. 3 weeks even give us time to get a little tape on him. This is a no brainer.

Edited by BackForThe2ndTime

I've seen the Falcons hold 2nd half leads and cruise to a win. But most of the time it doesn't happen. Veteran QB with years of chemistry with his receiver vs a familiar division foe>>>Rookie w/ none of that just about all the time. 3 weeks even give us time to get a little tape on him. This is a no brainer.

we've all seen them cruise to wins and we've all seen then fighting for their lives in the second half against sorry teams as well. I've seen this team thrive against pro bowl quarterbacks and I've seen this team struggle against rookies. So taking for granted the fact that anyone is a rookie that were facing will only leave you pissed off in the end because we either struggled or loss to them.

Freeman was playing like ****, but I've never seen a coach handle a QB the way Schiano has. Unless on the first day Schiano went to work, Freeman told him he ****** his wife, I don't understand why Schiano has been such a **** to Freeman.

Schiano is a **** to everyone from what I understand. Someone I would like to see get punched.