Freeman Benched

joe horn

He's headed for some troubled times..........FIRE SCHIANO.

At this point a total housecleaning is needed at One Buc Place, from the General manager to the head of Ticket operations! I realize the Glazers are trying put something together here like they had when they brought Dungy in, but....it aint happening! Do us all a favor and just sell the freaking team! They Won't, but it's a good start! Even with this team sucking hind tit, they're still making $Millions every year because of the sweetheart stadium deal and the shared TV revenues.

Does ANYONE really believe a rookie QB is the answer to this teams numerous ills? I mean...COME the **** on!!!rolleyes.gif

Its a pretty simple deal.

You have to see what Glennon has. The team is looking at having a good pick next season and with a lot of QB talent coming out, they need to see IF Glennon has a chance.

Theres way too much money and talent on that roster to be this bad.

I can almost guarantee Schiano was forced or kind of pushed into this.

Its a pretty simple deal.

You have to see what Glennon has. The team is looking at having a good pick next season and with a lot of QB talent coming out, they need to see IF Glennon has a chance.

Theres way too much money and talent on that roster to be this bad.

I can almost guarantee Schiano was forced or kind of pushed into this.

Or he just threw Freeman under the bus and drove over him to try and save his own job.

Freeman was a scape goat for him.

Guest fibonacci

Or he just threw Freeman under the bus and drove over him to try and save his own job.

Freeman was a scape goat for him.

thats my thoughts.

It seemed that he had a new OC almost every year, I know he didn't, but seemed like it. Schiano is a d1ck that talks out both sides of his mouth.

Did anyone actually believe that he was ever 100% in with Free being his starting qb ? I mean, if we simple fans know that, of course Freeman knows that.

Freeman. Go to the Jags, Vikings or Raiders...and go tear sh1t up, young man.

I hope Free turns into the recent Alex Smith. Finally gets a coach or team that knows how to utilize him.

It just seems like Freeman didn't want to be there anymore.

Can you blame him? Look what he is dealing with. Im surprised it took this long. I would have been asked for a trade.

Freeman was gonna be a scapegoat for a bad season. Things went worse than expected and the coaches drove the bus over him early.

But to top all the bs crap... this is whats really disprectful. Going to the media and say "we are keeping him because he is good enough to be our backup".

He doesnt wanna be there, they dont want him there.... so they keep him and try and ruin his career.

I said this once and ill say it again. Morris got better results, with less than half the talent.

Now who is the real issue in Buc land?

Can the switch to Glennon make it any worse? I don't think so, not because he is better than Freeman but because I think Freeman's confidence is shot and a change in the QB position might ease some of the on-field tension that likely envelopes the team.

Yes they could flush the rest of the season and blame is all on Freeman giving the HC another year.