Decoud Conscientious Objector

Nivek843SAV

I've figuered out why Decoud is unwilling to tackle. He's the first conscientious objector football player. His moral and ethical beliefs are against participation in football in any form and held with the strength of metro men convictions. Decoud does however loves money.. So while not engaging in physical contact, justifies his continued participation in football games.

The Atlanta Falcons must now decide whether or not to relieve Mr Decoud of his duties and allow him to become a civilian again.

I firmly believe a conscientious objector football player has no place in this man's game.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've figuered out why Decoud is unwilling to tackle. He's the first conscientious objector football player. His moral and ethical beliefs are against participation in football in any form and held with the strength of metro men convictions. Decoud does however loves money.. So while not engaging in physical contact, justifies his continued participation in football games.

The Atlanta Falcons must now decide whether or not to relieve Mr Decoud of his duties and allow him to become a civilian again.

I firmly believe a conscientious objector football player has no place in this man's game.

It's funny because it might be true

Yea u right Decoud is some sh!t .... He has no responbility on the field on most downs .... I think he's just to slow .... he gambles a lot .... but he's always around the ball .... Now Willy Mo he looked out of place those first couple games .... and doing a whole lot of reaching but we got to go with what we got ....