So Are We Busting The Patriots In The Mouth This Sunday Or What!

E. T.

Enough of all this B.S.... I'm done with this tippy toe football crap everyones been watching. This is a statement game and we need to cut some fingers off! "sorry Arizona".

It seems we have lost some mojo, but if this game does not get the Falcons fired up to seek and destroy... then I have to wonder about the DNA of this team.

Leadership! I'm calling on all the vets on the team to step up! There are rookies playing next to them and rookies waiting to take their jobs...

I wish I was able to go to this game. I would be the loudest mofo in the dome. And I cant wait to see what Mike Smiths "necessary corrections" will look like! Smitty would make an excellent used car salesman....

Go Birds! Rise Up

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

even if Mike Smith pulls out his trademark "one-game-a-year-dominance", we'll go right back to the sad sack of **** in the 2nd half every other game this season, and obviously in the playoffs (if we even get there) - so don't claim "OMG we're fixed" if we happen to play one game of 3 quarters football.

Smith needs to be fired, only way to fix this team.

even if Mike Smith pulls out his trademark "one-game-a-year-dominance", we'll go right back to the sad sack of **** in the 2nd half every other game this season, and obviously in the playoffs (if we even get there) - so don't claim "OMG we're fixed" if we happen to play one game of 3 quarters football.

Smith needs to be fired, only way to fix this team.

No way I would say this team is fixed, until the clock hits zero and we are hoisting up a trophy.

Oh HeII NO!

My money is on the Pats this weekend.

There is some real trouble brewing at Flowery Branch.

(Blank will not be happy with Smitty)

After that we go on an 8 game win streak or else it could be buckwheats for Smitty.

At this point you can not pin the blame on Nolan or Koetter.

Firing sceanario; we go 10-6 and miss the playoffs.---------> It could happen.

I've decided to be like the keep it real crew and say we'll lose by 14.

We got no shot playing one of the greatest QB's in the game.

We got an o-line who can't block worth a ****.

An enemic rushing attack.

Injuries all over the show.

A coach who has the most wins in the NFC in the last 5 years but is to conservative so we should get rid of him also.

Have I missed anything.

Argh H*ll lets just go back to pre 2008 and be the paper bag franchise we always were.

Enough of all this B.S.... I'm done with this tippy toe football crap everyones been watching. This is a statement game and we need to cut some fingers off! "sorry Arizona".

It seems we have lost some mojo, but if this game does not get the Falcons fired up to seek and destroy... then I have to wonder about the DNA of this team.

Leadership! I'm calling on all the vets on the team to step up! There are rookies playing next to them and rookies waiting to take their jobs...

I wish I was able to go to this game. I would be the loudest mofo in the dome. And I cant wait to see what Mike Smiths "necessary corrections" will look like! Smitty would make an excellent used car salesman....

Go Birds! Rise Up

Don't go making no bets on that.

Against the Bills, Jets, and Bucs. Against 2 rookie QBs and one that acts like a rookie.

'

we made Ryan T look like Joe Montana on that last fukin drive mate.....what do you think Brady is going to do?!! Give us 5 picks like Breesy did in our house last year?

Fugget abt it!!

You know it! I know it! based on current scenario & mind set of Smitty..........our odds of winning are very slim.

Turnover battle will decide the outcome & most definitely it will be a shoot out between two elite QB's

Edited by mattyicefalcon