Drive Of The Week - Atrocious Falcons Defense !

mattyicefalcon

Mike Nolan & co. should be embarassed collecting their pay checks!!

Fuking unbelievable!! No pressure what sooo ever....Nobody read QB & jumped routes to get an INT.

They just fukin sat there like lame ducks waiting to get shot!

I feel like throwing up after watching this over & over again especially last couple of drives.

Edited by mattyicefalcon

What that drive reminded me of more than anything else were a dozen or so last minute game winners by the Matt Ryan and the Falcons offense that gutted someone else.

And I'm sure we haven't seen the last, but go ahead and jump down that hole anyway.

you can choose "mediocrity" & be a homer all your life.

But some falcon fans have higher expectations from an elite superbowl contender team.

It's constructive criticism which every hopeful fan has right to express.

So you aren't going to watch the game this Sunday, right?

W or L ....Im all in dude! & I sincerely hope falcons prove every critic & fans like me wrong.

I'll be first one here to admit ...I was wrong in my prediction.

To be honest, I just want an honest, sincere effort from everyone on this ball club sicckkk & tired of this team being mediocre at best & being sooo fukin complacent in second half.

Edited by mattyicefalcon

Mike Nolan & co. should be embarassed collecting their pay checks!!

Fuking unbelievable!! No pressure what sooo ever....Nobody read QB & jumped routes to get an INT.

They just fukin sat there like lame ducks waiting to get shot!

I feel like throwing up after watching this over & over again especially last couple of drives.

Ok, it's been a few days and you're still on a rampage about our suckage that day. Let's all collectively will our team to a solid victory this Sunday night. I think it's time we put our best performance on display. I believe we're going to be as prepared and ready to execute as we've ever been. It's time.

Ok, it's been a few days and you're still on a rampage about our suckage that day. Let's all collectively will our team to a solid victory this Sunday night. I think it's time we put our best performance on display. I believe we're going to be as prepared and ready to execute as we've ever been. It's time.

handing out W to an inferior foe really hurts the nuts!! we put the Saints & Dolphins @ 3-0 they didn't earn it.....we blew it & that's the fuking problem.

we fans just can't do anything except vent!

that's about it.....for me it usually lasts about 24-36hrs but, I agree this time for some reason it really lasted long!

I sincerely hope they get W by any means.

Edited by mattyicefalcon

What that drive reminded me of more than anything else were a dozen or so last minute game winners by the Matt Ryan and the Falcons offense that gutted someone else.

And I'm sure we haven't seen the last, but go ahead and jump down that hole anyway.

Yea, for a Field Goal. How many touchdowns does he have on game-winning drives?

Homers leave them alone....brah!

I'm a Matt Ryan fan man. I don't even blame him for any of the flaws we have on this team. I just call a spade a spade. Getting 7 points in the red-zone and the 2nd half is an issue for our team. I just want to see improvement in that area. I'd rather us play like crap in the 1st half than in the 2nd.

I'm a Matt Ryan fan man. I don't even blame him for any of the flaws we have on this team. I just call a spade a spade. Getting 7 points in the red-zone and the 2nd half is an issue for our team. I just want to see improvement in that area. I'd rather us play like crap in the 1st half than in the 2nd.

I sometimes wonder wtf goes on in locker room at half time....does ANYONE here have fukin clue what Smitty Pill is given to our personnels???!!!!

Know who else is at 1-2 right now? Packers and the 9'ers. Not to mention teams like the Giants, Vikings, or Skins that are all 0-3. All those teams were in the playoffs last year in case you've forgotten, some going pretty far, also in case you've forgotten. Are all of them missing the playoffs this year? Because if your answer is no I don't see why we're in a death spiral. Slight Edit before i'm corrected, Giants weren't in the playoffs last year. I got confused what with them winning the SB the year prior.

Edited by Lornoth

Know who else is at 1-2 right now? Packers and the 9'ers. Not to mention teams like the Giants, Vikings, or Skins that are all 0-3. All those teams were in the playoffs last year in case you've forgotten, some going pretty far, also in case you've forgotten. Are all of them missing the playoffs this year? Because if your answer is no I don't see why we're in a death spiral.

fans need answers - wtf goes on at half time inside our locker rooms? why do we keep squandering leads & get complacent dating back to Seattle game ?

we love our team ....we just can't settle for mediocrity

Know who else is at 1-2 right now? Packers and the 9'ers. Not to mention teams like the Giants, Vikings, or Skins that are all 0-3. All those teams were in the playoffs last year in case you've forgotten, some going pretty far, also in case you've forgotten. Are all of them missing the playoffs this year? Because if your answer is no I don't see why we're in a death spiral.

The Falcons aren't in a death spiral (at least not yet), but some of the over-dramatic ppl on this board certainly are!

The Falcons aren't in a death spiral (at least not yet), but some of the over-dramatic ppl on this board certainly are!

clowns like you will always be an average joe in real life.....

it's a candid debate - if you can't take constructive criticism on our team...then stfu! & let others voice out their opinions & not be judgmental when you dont know what passionate fans like us go thru.

We are livid cuz we care!

fans need answers - wtf goes on at half time inside our locker rooms? why do we keep squandering leads & get complacent dating back to Seattle game ?

we love our team ....we just can't settle for mediocrity

Oh definitely. I'm as anxious to see if we can fix our 2'nd half lull as anyone. But saying we're staring a black hole in the face is a bit extreme don't you think?

Oh definitely. I'm as anxious to see if we can fix our 2'nd half lull as anyone. But saying we're staring a black hole in the face is a bit extreme don't you think?

Im just venting & deeply hurt like most of us.......I dont effin mean we dig our own hole! of course, we all have HOPE that things will get better....it;s just not about losses or wins. It's how we repeatedly self destruct ourselves week in & week out. That's what bothers most of us.

clowns like you will always be an average joe in real life.....

it's a candid debate - if you can't take constructive criticism on our team...then stfu! & let others voice out their opinions & not be judgmental when you dont know what passionate fans like us go thru.

We are livid cuz we care!

I just LOVE how you're acting like you personally know me. You don't know me or my life's accomplishments, so stop it with bull Swami.

If you DID know anything, you'd realize I actually agree with a lot of your sentiments, but your delivery is just too extreme/dramatic/over-the-top <--ALL OF THE ABOVE! You've literally been yelling and screaming on here all day like that'll really change anything. Tone it down a few notches bruh.

I just LOVE how you're acting like you personally know me. You don't know me or my life's accomplishments, so stop it with bull Swami.

If you DID know anything, you'd realize I actually agree with a lot of your sentiments, but your delivery is just too extreme/dramatic/over-the-top <--ALL OF THE ABOVE! You've literally been yelling and screaming on here all day like that'll really change anything. Tone it down a few notches bruh.

Just go back to seattle game past year till Dolphins game ......& it makes you really wonder how come we haven't FIXED one COMMON issue of 2nd half meltdown. Yes Im livid & I say things from my heart.....I just wish they stopped self destructing themselves every week. If we got our arses kicked by team like Broncos believe me I wouldn't be this upset.

Every one has their own way of expressing...it's nothing personal. Just accept it & get the message.

The losses would almost be easier to digest if we had clearly been outplayed or outclassed in any of our games. Fortunately, that is not the case. This team could just as easily be 3-0 and top-3 in everyone's power rankings. I have faith we gut out a tough win on prime time this Sunday and get our wayward ship back on course.

Edited by Falconsin2012

Just go back to seattle game past year till Dolphins game ......& it makes you really wonder how come we haven't FIXED one COMMON issue of 2nd half meltdown. Yes Im livid & I say things from my heart.....I just wish they stopped self destructing themselves every week. If we got our arses kicked by team like Broncos believe me I wouldn't be this upset.

Every one has their own way of expressing...it's nothing personal. Just accept it & get the message.

Again, I agree with you all the way up until you guarantee that "the ship will sink by November" or sit here and make it personal by saying I'm not passionate just because I'm not on here screaming and yelling and using as many curse words and exclamation points as possible. Wanna see my passion? Watch how I am at the dome on gamedays.

The losses would almost be easier to digest if we had clearly been outplayed or outclassed in any of our games. Fortunately, that is not the case. This team could just as easily be 3-0 and top-3 in everyone's power rankings. I have faith we guy out a tough win on prone time on Sunday and get this ship back on course.

Yup! That's exactly why it's ridiculously frustrating. We corrected so many things against the Dolphins and still blew it! SMH