Survivors and picks:

Joremarid: Pats, Texans, Saints

Chain Chomp: Chiefs, Texans, Seahawks,

mvcrook: Saints, Bengals, Seahawks

Vanilla: Cowboys, Packers, Seahawks

Shred: Colts, Falcons, Seahawks

xyfiel: Texans, Falcons, Seahawks

Post week 4 picks in this thread, you guys know the rules. also inb4coltsx6

I thought it was future picks bc he said those guys survived yet they picked Falcons that lost, unless you need 2 of 3. Sorry, but I don't know the rules, is it 2/3?

first pick next to the name is week 1 pick, (for me, pats over bills), next pick is week 2 pick (texans over titans), then week 3 pick (saints over cards).

going into week 1 there were 35 players. you have to pick a team to win that week. can't tie, must win. if your pick wins, you are safe for the week. if you fail to make a pick, or your pick ties/loses, you are out. only the people who have survived are listed in each weeks thread.

first pick next to the name is week 1 pick, (for me, pats over bills), next pick is week 2 pick (texans over titans), then week 3 pick (saints over cards).

going into week 1 there were 35 players. you have to pick a team to win that week. can't tie, must win. if your pick wins, you are safe for the week. if you fail to make a pick, or your pick ties/loses, you are out. only the people who have survived are listed in each weeks thread.

Ok, I get it now! Guess I was too late.

probably so, but i hate picking road teams playing in their division. i'd rather save the colts pick for when they play the jags at home.

Well Peyton is playing some crazy football right now and Eagles not looking as good as first game. That might be the other way to go,

I want to take Denver since Vick and the Eagles D can't be trusted but instead I will take New Orleans. Their new DL vs the Miami OL that gave up 5 sacks to the pathetic Falcons DL mixed with NOR Home and MNF record convinced me. At least if I go out it will still be a good outcome.