What Would You Rather See?

thankyou#2

36 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rather see?

• Falcons breaking tom brady's passing td streak
    • Watch him keep the streak to try to surpass brees's record
    • Really do not care

If we win either way i'd rather an Aint's name be taken out of one more slot in the record books.

As a Saints fan, I'm cool with it. I'm not greedy. Let some others get to pencil their names in the book. Yall keep worrying about these petty records which have NOTHING to do with your team while we worry about getting ANOTHER Lombardi. Heck, maybe Matty Shart can get in there one day for doing something other than sharting himself.

As a Saints fan, I'm cool with it. I'm not greedy. Let some others get to pencil their names in the book. Yall keep worrying about these petty records which have NOTHING to do with your team while we worry about getting ANOTHER Lombardi. Heck, maybe Matty Shart can get in there one day for doing something other than sharting himself.

Better than getting in there for having the worst defense in the history of time.

you guys are 3-0 ....... STFU!! see you in dome biatch! plenty of football left ....try to stick your head in on week 16.

now wank off!!

My friend and I were discussing something interesting.

Would you rather see Tom Brady keep his passing TD streak alive? or snap his streak like we did last year with brees?

granted the game would be a win either way.

I'd go with the streak alive so I can see the record held by brees shattered.

Kudos, that's an awesome poll question. I think I'm split on it. My preference is that we shut out New England, therefore break the streak. However, if we give up a score to the Pats, I'd like it to be a passing TD & then have Brady go on to destroy brees' record & wipe it out of the books. But as long as we win, I'm good with either way.