Cam Newton Has Committed Nfl Uniform Violation For His Entire Career

Big Bubba

Cam Newton is one of the NFL’s more elusive quarterbacks, a point he proved once again on Sunday when he ran seven times for 45 yards and a score. But he’s also long been evading one of the surest tacklers around: the NFL’s uniform policy.

As I watched Newton and the Panthers dismantle the Giants en route to a 38-0 victory, I noticed something peculiar about Newton’s helmet. Attached to each side of his facemask are what appear to be black pieces of metal or plastic, which are the clips that affix the clear visor that Newton wears. And upon each those little black clips is an Under Armour logo:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/chrissmith/2013/09/24/cam-newton-has-committed-nfl-uniform-violation-for-his-entire-career/

A google search shows that a LOT of players wear the exact same clip. Yet the guy only tries to call Cam out. The guy happens to also be a big Giants fan. A emotional one at that.

One of his past tweets about the Giants losing a game.

BU88CCICcAAxRZ1.jpg

The guys twitter has been getting blown up by Panther fans. Fans posting links of basically every other NFL player wearing clips that aren't Nike. Megatron/RG3 with their Oakley clips, Culliver, Lynch, Boldin, Cam etc etc with their UA clips.

I know Cam doesn't care about this sh1t... It's just weird to see a professional journalist for Forbes, get so worked out because his team got destroyed.

.I'm just curious how fast he deletes his article, now that he's basically proven to be a homer.