Ok, Enough Politics. What Ya Cooking Tonight Or This Week, Special.

Guest Deisel

I'm going thru my French cook book and I'm gonna do a New York Strip filet with a Cognac Sauce and homemade fries from thin sliced potatoes. I have a small investment in a Wineary in California and they make my own personal wine, reds and whites. I will chose a red, tonight. Bonappetite

Gotta have pictures.steak-au-poivre-with-cognac-sauce-101702-ss.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going thru my French cook book and I'm gonna do a New York Strip filet with a Cognac Sauce and homemade fries from thin sliced potatoes. I have a small investment in a Wineary in California and they make my own personal wine, reds and whites. I will chose a red, tonight. Bonappetite

Gotta have pictures.steak-au-poivre-with-cognac-sauce-101702-ss.jpg

Nice!

I already had my choice meal for the week this past Sunday, some Buckhead ribeye beef with some sweet peppers and scalloped potatoes. I'm gonna have to cook more stuff though this week, for my family with the wife nose deep studying in her doctrine in public administration.

Nice thread for a change of pace....

Edited by Dirtybirdn@tion

Nice!

I already had my choice meal for the week this past Sunday, some Buckhead ribeye beef with some sweet peppers and scalloped potatoes. I'm gonna have too cook more stuff though, for my family with the wife nose deep studying in her doctrine in public administration.

Nice thread for a change of pace....

Thanks dirtybird. My parents were both Gourmet cooks, with Penned receipes, so it all got passed down. I just bought the NY strips, $22, I have the Cognac and we cut baked potatoes and skillet fry them brown. I will make my ruse from the steak dripings and maybe cut it with alittle sherry. Its gonna be good. Last nite I made a baked potatoes with grilled shrimp and lobster bisque and poured the bisque with the Shrimps onto the cooked potatoes. Man o Man.

1172790_10201262055380827_776480389_o.jpg Gots to have pics and this was actually the same recipe we made at the beach last month with Large Scallops instead of shrimp. Cooking in is alot healthier and cheeper then eating out.

Edited by Deisel

Filets, stuffed crab cakes, and Oysters Rockerfeller, and a bernaise sauce over it. A Nice champagne to wash it down, from our anniversary a few weeks ago. Protection at Deisel Manor is always high.1146227_10201330031840196_1920049061_o.jpg

Edited by Deisel