Atlanta Falcons Football: A Tale Of Two Halves...( Superfan Cartoon)

Supes™

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fibonacci

Skrew Dat!

This need to be plastered all over Flowery Branch or print 10,000 copies, rent a plane

and fly by the branch.

cough cough...... ohhhhh I have an idea sparking. ;)

you really want to? Because we could make something like this be seen easily.

SUPES! the artwork phenomenal once again, as usual. But the thing is, you just have the awesome ability to be spot on, on point, as our favorite lady fan said, hit the nail on the head.

I just wish it wasn't so accurate...........

for a few years now it seemed as if the Falcons played the first half well, and the Bulldogs wouldn't really get started until the second half, and I've watched both and wondered what it would take to get both teams to play a whole game.....seems the dogs have kinda sorta turned it around, I hope the Falcons do as well.

Guest fibonacci

you should show this to Jay Adams on the twittersphere and see if he can show everyone this and see if this makes them mad enough to play all 4 quarters.

Skrew Dat!

This need to be plastered all over Flowery Branch or print 10,000 copies, rent a plane

and fly by the branch.

Fibonacci reply

cough cough...... ohhhhh I have an idea sparking. wink.png

you really want to? Because we could make something like this be seen easily.

Make it happen bro!!!

Karst can make this happen. and I can make sure it gets out hotter then free krispy kream, nice and fresh hot sign, to a 1/2 ton women who has not eaten in 8 hours. (harsh I know.... but I can make it happen faster. ;) )

I would like this a lot more if I weren't still smarting from the all the taunts from Dolphins players as I left the stadium. Oy.

When we started the third quarter with a sack, fumble recovery, and touchdown, I thought maybe we were turning a corner. Then we scored 3 whole points the rest of the half and let the Dolphins score a TD on every red-zone possession. Inexcusable.

A word to the wise Falcon Fan:

As a Falcon Fan, you should learn to adopt another team to root for, like the Seahawks, whilst out in front of the public's eyes. Once at home, can you finally don the red and black.

Following this tip would have saved you a lot of hassle, BCEagle. If you wore a Seahawks jersey to the Falcons/Fins game, you can always just say that you were in town visiting and wanted to check out Sun Life Stadium. Secretly, you can still be rooting for the Falcons.

A word to the wise Falcon Fan:

As a Falcon Fan, you should learn to adopt another team to root for, like the Seahawks, whilst out in front of the public's eyes. Once at home, can you finally don the red and black.

Following this tip would have saved you a lot of hassle, BCEagle. If you wore a Seahawks jersey to the Falcons/Fins game, you can always just say that you were in town visiting and wanted to check out Sun Life Stadium. Secretly, you can still be rooting for the Falcons.

Not surprised a ***** like you would post this

Karst can make this happen. and I can make sure it gets out hotter then free krispy kream, nice and fresh hot sign, to a 1/2 ton women who has not eaten in 8 hours. (harsh I know.... but I can make it happen faster. wink.png )

I am thinking Airplane Towing a Falcons are Wussies and Circle the Branch for an hour or two.

Guest fibonacci

I am thinking Airplane Towing a Falcons are Wussies and Circle the Branch for an hour or two.

alright thats ushing it and would kill my chances of doing photography with them.

lets maybe do a banner or flyers.

alright thats ushing it and would kill my chances of doing photography with them.

lets maybe do a banner or flyers.

I know you through this board for quite a long time and coming from a rival, I gotta vote you as one of the top bleeding black and red Falcon fans of all time, top 5 at least......and I truly am sorry about that, my condolencesph34r.png

Guest fibonacci

I know you through this board for quite a long time and coming from a rival, I gotta vote you as one of the top bleeding black and red Falcon fans of all time, top 5 at least......and I truly am sorry about that, my condolencesph34r.png

Dude, where the heck have you been?

are you bracing yourself to go 3-13? LOL.

Good morning, boys and girls. I work a 2nd shift, so I was AFK (Away From Keyboard), last night.

Thanks for all of the replies. This one set a record for 'likes' for me, surpassing my Stanks 'toon a few weeks ago. To me, it's a measure of the frustration we're all feeling this early in the season, watching our leads fade away and our boys falter in the 2nd half of games. It's a trend that's been going on for several seasons including playoff games and it has to stop if the Falcons aspire to a championship. If it can't be fixed, then stick a fork in the Falcons. We're done.

What's the reason for our 2nd half meltdowns? Is it coaching? Is it conditioning? Is it personnel? Is it the water boy? Whatever the reason(s), we can't sustain drives, can't stop anybody, can't manage the clock, can't capitalize on turn-overs, and look like fools in the red zone. It has to improve, folks, because teams now know that if you can just weather our 1st half storm, you can smack us around in the 2nd and win the game.

I'll post more 'toons when I have the time and ideas and as you see, I'm certainly not above taking shots at the team when called for. Supes is no homer, whatever a 'homer' is. I'm just a cartoonist, and a fan. wink.png

Thanks, it's all good fun. Supes always lays the smack down with his art and is good at what he does, but he never takes any back, but it's cool just keep doing what you do Supeshappy.png

We all love some good Art in the form of a Toon.

No doubt that who ever drew Phil is a solid artist and even if is taking a pot shot on us,

we wont call fair exchange a robbery.