Early Vegas Odds - Falcons Favored By 1 Or 1.5 Depending On Book

Big_Dog

throwing $20s on your moms titties got me kicked out Kev of the strip club . I WAS LIKE FEED YOUR FAT SON KEVKEV get him those twinkies

You make up 3rd grade jokes, I speak TRUTH. Nobody ever bet this coward, he bets and then doesn't pay up.

^ Wow and ya'll think Saints fans are annoying? your own fan-mates talk like this to each other.. but i love the implosion fest here.. Pass the popcorn ;-)

Saints fans have an advantage in that regard with everyone being related.

I don't see how so many people think we'll lose to the Pats. I'm not nearly as optimistic about this season as I was even a couple weeks ago. Those losses hurt. This team has looked mediocre the last couple weeks.

I still can't see us losing to the Pats. We're at home. We're on prime time. We don't lose back-to-back games. And quite frankly, the Pats haven't looked so great lately. If you're counting us out before the game even starts then say what you want, but you don't know this team.

I don't see how so many people think we'll lose to the Pats. I'm not nearly as optimistic about this season as I was even a couple weeks ago. Those losses hurt. This team has looked mediocre the last couple weeks.

I still can't see us losing to the Pats. We're at home. We're on prime time. We don't lose back-to-back games. And quite frankly, the Pats haven't looked so great lately. If you're counting us out before the game even starts then say what you want, but you don't know this team.

If Gronk and Danny A play Falcons are losing

Falcons probably lose regardless . Brady is just the much better QB and Pats defense has I proved especially in secondary . They have good pass rusher . They can control LOS with Wilfork . Bill B is the much better coach as well plus it's prime time game .

Falcons starting season 1-3

Pats -24

Falcons -20