Defensive Line.

PHALCONABERNATHY

Since Biermann is out, we have a gaping hole at DE that is being filled by inexperienced players. What about switching Babineaux to DE like they did last year every now and again, where is the ameoba defense we saw that confused Peyton Manning? Where is the gameplanning and adjustments at halftime? None of this was executed in Miami. This, special teams and penalties lost the game for us.

The more I think about it, what if this was just a "skip over game". What if we were looking ahead to NE and resting our injured players thinking we could waltz right in and beat Miami? Its a real possibility, IMO.

from what I see from the D-line: they're getting penetration, they're getting good push. they can be disruptive but here's where it gets interesting. they play to contain most of the time. I've yelled at the screen so much because it looks like they're playing pitty pat with the O-linemen. there were at least 2 more sacks against the Saints and there should have been maybe 3 against the Rams. they definately ain't playing like a Mike Nolan led line. which brings me back to the complaint I've had since 2010, we need a defensive line coach that teaches violence and attack, not containing the QB. it's why we make average QBs look dynamic and our D-linemen look pedestrian

Denver had no pass rush what so ever last night but still manage to score a lot of points on offense...Stop trying to insinuate that the defense needs to be fix when it the offense that is broken.

It's both, why do you think we've let teams back in games? It's partly the offense for keeping the defense on the field for 15 minutes in the 3rd quarter AND the defense for letting teams drive down the field with ease.

Manning abd his offense scored points, but like our D they let Oakland back in the game. So, its more than just offensive woes.

Our defense is doing just fine overall. Of course, the injuries don't help, but the guys on the line are stepping up and doing a good job. As for the linebackers, the absence of Spoon sucks, but Bartu and Dent are making plays. As for our secondary... Trufant is a STUD, and so is Alford. Our future is stable with them at the corner positions. DeCoud is struggling a little, but I know he'll step up his game. He's a Pro-Bowl safety and I have faith on him. Willy Mo is a beast as always. Our defense is definitely better compared to last year.

Going back to Sunday, we couldn't capitalize on scoring opportunities, and our defense could only bail us out so many times. & Tannehill came up clutch. We HAVE to score TD's in the red zone at least 75% of the time. Settling for field goals caught up to us.