You Know There's A Problem With Your Roster When...

Falcanuck

There isn't a single player on your team (aside from the franchise players [Ryan, Julio, Roddy]) that has any trade value whatsoever.

Indicates that the Falcons are going to have a challenge in maintaining competitiveness over the next several years. And that there are very big issues in starter depth. There is way too big of a drop-off in talent on this team.

Edited by Falcanuck

This is the NFL and traded hardly happen plus teams would take William Moore , Alford , Trufant , Blalock but due to contracts Falcons would never trade them cause it would hurt Falcons salary cap with dead money

educate yourself

Stfu welcher.

Moore is always injured, therefore no value. Alford and Trufant have 3 games under their belt. Blalock is awful.

Ummmm 3/4 of our defense

Osi? No.

Babs? No.

Peters? No.

Mass? No.

Nic? No.

Weatherspoon? Maybe a 4th. Probably a 5th. Demeco Ryans was traded for a 4th.

Dent? No.

Samuel? No.

Trufant? Yes, but nobody is trading a 1st (what we used) to get him.

Alford? See Trufant.

Moore? Always injured, 4th at best.

DeCoud? No.

Kroy? No.

Worrilow? Yes, three 1sts (I forgot about him dry.png )

Edited by Falcanuck

Osi? No.

Babs? No.

Peters? No.

Mass? No.

Nic? No.

Weatherspoon? Maybe a 4th. Probably a 5th. Demeco Ryans was traded for a 4th.

Dent? No.

Samuel? No.

Trufant? Yes, but nobody is trading a 1st (what we used) to get him.

Alford? See Trufant.

Moore? Always injured, 4th at best.

DeCoud? No.

Kroy? No.

Worrilow? Yes, three 1sts (I forgot about him dry.png )

Osi,Babs,Beerman,Spoon,Moore,Trufant,Alford,McClain would all draw interest if we were willing to trade them.

Care to name some?

By the way, trading the players isn't the point.

And sure.

Seahawks:

Sherman

Browner

Wilson

Lynch

Tate

Thomas

Wagner

Avril

Broncos:

Miller

Manning

Thomas

Welker

Decker

J. Thomas

Ayers

DRC

Clady

Falcons:

Ryan

White

Jones

Moore

Spoon

EDIT: I did not include any rookies, from any team, for self explanatory reasons.

Edited by Falcanuck

Where trades have been concerned over the last several years....we have done very well.

John Abraham (a known comodity and a huge contributor for us for a few years) for a couple draft pick (an unknown comodity)

Tony Gonzalez (a known comodity and a huge contributor for us for a few years) for a draft pick (an unknown comodity)

Julio Jones (a calculated risk that in my opinion has paid big dividends) for 4 picks (who knows who we would have picked up with those. Certainly not Brandon Wheedon)

Where trades have been concerned over the last several years....we have done very well.

John Abraham (a known comodity and a huge contributor for us for a few years) for a couple draft pick (an unknown comodity)

Tony Gonzalez (a known comodity and a huge contributor for us for a few years) for a draft pick (an unknown comodity)

Julio Jones (a calculated risk that in my opinion has paid big dividends) for 4 picks (who knows who we would have picked up with those. Certainly not Brandon Wheedon)

Asante for a 7th round?! That's better than Wal-Mart prices!

I don't want the Falcons to trade anybody. That's not my point. Point is that there is nobody on the Falcons other than a few that OTHER teams have ANY interest in whatsoever. It means that the players are a combination of old, injury-prone, and simply bad.