Some Guy Just Offered Me..

Guest King Jigsaw

Guest King Jigsaw

Colin Kaepernick for Josh Gordon.

My QBs are Stafford and Bradford and my receivers are Bryant, Marshall, Bowe, Shorts, and Gordon.

Should I pull off this textbook buy low sell high move?

normally i would say w/o a doubt. last week i was saying Kaep's bad play was a fluke, but after 2 staright weeks I wonder if it is in his head.

it is a nice trade offer though. If Kaep can get back to form, he can be the difference in winning a championship.

Are you in a 2 WR league? That is the main question to me in this deal. If so you likely wont have Gordon in the lineup unless it is a bye anyhow. I actually have similar WRs (Marshall, D. THomas, Gordon) but I have to start 3 in my league. If you are a 2WR league, then I would do this in a heartbeat. I would try to do a deal giving him Gordon and Bradford to try and get some bench depth in return.

Unfortunately in my league the guy who has him also has Ryan, so he wont sell low. He wants one of my QBs (Rmo or Luck) plus a WR2, so I passed.

Guest King Jigsaw

Standard line-up. 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1FL(RB/WR/TE), 1D, 1K.

I love the potential of Kaep and Stafford as my 2 QB's because I waited longer than any other team in the draft to get a QB so to say that I have those two are fantastic. The only thing that kills me is that it would force me into carrying 3 QBs as both Stafford and Kaep go BYE week 9.

can you find a good waiver QB for that week? someone like Geno Smith or Prior or eve Alex Smith could be good one week fill ins, so you dont have to keep 3 QBs on the roster. I would start looking at their schedules for week 9 and go from there.

Like I said, if you can package Bradford to get another player back with Kaep it would be a big win.