Starting To Think The Nfl Is Fixed

Taydumz

How in the **** does denver have the easiest schedule two years in a row? We had the same record and got a tougher schedule! Is it fixed for p money and his broncos?I know manning is great and just carves teams up.

Even if it was no one would admit it...one thing though, Pro football teams have no say so in the schedule...I don't think thats the case for college...who has a better chance to fix the outcome?...

How in the **** does denver have the easiest schedule two years in a row? We had the same record and got a tougher schedule! Is it fixed for p money and his broncos?I know manning is great and just carves teams up.

The NFL schedule is set years in advance except for two games, and it's not remotely complicated to figure out how it works. There is nothing remotely unfair about it really.

The system set for EVERY team is the same. Denver has an easy schedule bcuz they're in the sorry @zz AFC West and the weak @zz AFC period. The same applies to the Patriots.

EVERY team's schedule is designed as followed......

6 division games

4 games against one specific division in each conference which is rotated in order every year(the order never changes).

2 games against the other two divisions(in your conference) that aren't in the specific division that you're already playing in the order that you were ranked the previous season.

That's not "fixed". That's the formula.

Edited by Yep281986

I just think that the theory of the best team the year before gets the hardest schedule and vice versa is just not true.

Winning a Super Bowl does not mean a team will have the toughest schedule. All it ensures is that their 2 wild card games will be against division winners. They have no control over how pathetic their division is.

Guest fibonacci

The NFL schedule is set years in advance except for two games, and it's not remotely complicated to figure out how it works. There is nothing remotely unfair about it really.

I would give you a like. but I have ran out.

why no one else has, confuses me. because this is correct.

Is this a serious post?

Why not? It's all logical. He stated that he didn't want to play in the NFC because "Eli was already in the NFC". Plus if you look at the AFC west it's not exactly a league of world-beaters.

I mean, you have San Diego, Oakland, and Kansas City, who combined over the last 5 years have been the laughing stocks of the NFL.

Why not? It's all logical. He stated that he didn't want to play in the NFC because "Eli was already in the NFC". Plus if you look at the AFC west it's not exactly a league of world-beaters.

I mean, you have San Diego, Oakland, and Kansas City, who combined over the last 5 years have been the laughing stocks of the NFL.

Denver also had a fairly new coach, a good offensive line at the time, John Elway, good defense and the opportunity for him to run the show.

Edited by Volunteer Falcon

Ravens(super bowl champs), giants(seriously no one expected them to be 0-3 right now), eagles and Cowboys were supposed to be improved, redskins weren't expected to be 0-3, Patriots, titans and Texas all have good records. Nothing is rigged at all. Before the season started there is no one who would have called their schedule easy

I honestly don't believe Peyton Manning is scared of competition at all. Denver was hands down the best situation for him to go in to.

Coaching and personnel definitely played a role in his decision but competition did as well. I'm not saying he was scared but he knows that he's better off in the AFC West than anywhere else in the league.

Which blows my mind. 3 out of the first 4 games are against teams with 0 losses, that's not what I would call a walk in the park.

me either but when you have people that actually think the Falcons are better than every single opponent they play, you get those mind blown moments.

Then you get the excuse that the offense isn't 100%. If that's the case Ryan needs to run the offense a little better rather than look to the running backs, Julio and gonzo. We don't know how much of a threat Davis cam be because he's a decoy basically. Got 1 throw that was behind him against Miami. You don't know what ya got in cone. Toileto may be a real threat in the red zone but Matt has to try him out more. Having these injuries are no excuse for the way these grown men are playing. That's why you're allowed a 53 man roster.