Saints Ranked 4Th In Defense And 6Th On Offense

Kevo

Thanks to Ingram and our O-L lacking or being completely unproductive is why our Offense is ranked lower than our Defense, lack of protection to Drew Brees is unacceptable and Sean need to fix that problem before Mid-season, ingram sitting out the last game might have helped bump the offense up a couple numbers, we wont know until after all the stats are put together later this week..

We'll get better

And I don't doubt that. The numbers will change as the weeks go by.

My point was that it's just strange seeing that our defense has a higher ranking than our offense.

Once again,that turd in the punch bowl (WTF) takes things out of context...no surprise there.

Thanks to Ingram and our O-L lacking or being completely unproductive is why our Offense is ranked lower than our Defense, lack of protection to Drew Brees is unacceptable and Sean need to fix that problem before Mid-season, ingram sitting out the last game might have helped bump the offense up a couple numbers, we wont know until after all the stats are put together later this week..

I have no doubt whatsoever,that the offense will start to click soon.

Hopefully,the defense will continue to improve.

And I don't doubt that. The numbers will change as the weeks go by.

My point was that it's just strange seeing that our defense has a higher ranking than our offense.

Once again,that turd in the punch bowl (WTF) takes things out of context...no surprise there.

He's jelly!!!!!

He cant fathom how Payton and Loomis could put out a better product than TD and Smith

Besides the Falcons who have you played on offense again? Relax old man, sip the kool-aid before you drink it...But Hey Jack, WFW is just sayin'

si-robertson-profile.jpg

Great point. Its true we've only faced 3 losing teams thus far, so its really hard to determine just how good the defense is. Once we play a relevant team, we'll know more.

A good short read from the Saints hater himself, Peter King

Through three games, New Orleans opponents have had 33 possessions and scored four offensive touchdowns. Of the other 29 possessions, 20 ended in punts and six in turnovers. That is what’s called a dominant defense. The Saints kept the Cards scoreless for the final 50 minutes and 10 drives on Sunday.

http://mmqb.si.com/2013/09/24/cameron-jordan-new-orleans-saints/

A good short read from the Saints hater himself, Peter King

From same article, more proof Spags not knowing how to best use the guys we had was the biggest problem:

Someone saw. Someone knew the impact Jordan could make playing as a 3-4 end on running downs and playing inside against the pass. Veteran defensive coach Rob Ryan knew, and when Sean Payton replaced coordinator Steve Spagnuola, a 4-3 guy, with malleable 3-4 maven Ryan after the Saints’ disastrous defensive season in 2012, Ryan pushed Jordan to his more natural spot. And Ryan essentially told him to go get the quarterback and forget everything else on passing downs. It was perfect for Jordan. Watch him play, and you see a Tasmanian devil, a powerful and slippery twister-and-turner with 17 quarterback disruptions (sacks, pressures and knockdowns) through three games. Watt has 14.

Jordan was the 37th-rated 4-3 end by Pro Football Focus, the service that rates every play by every player. Through three weeks in 2013, he’s the second-rated 3-4 end, second only to Watt. In an interview from New Orleans on Monday, Jordan said of Watt: "He’s a high-motor individual".

Edited by Big A

This thread is about the saints "highly-rated" defense not the Falcons genius...But Hey Jack, WFW is just sayin'

Serious question, why do you have a picture of the duck dynasty guy in every single post? Is some random redneck none of us care about supposed to have some effect on us, at least in your mind? Lol Hey, BigA just asking.

why does it bother you so much what picture he posts?

are you that confused?

maybe WFW likes Duck Dynasty and wants to show his support.

How is asking mean I'm bothered or confused? I was curious I just find it strange it appears in every post. I've seen people put pics in their sig, but not in every single post. Just curious if he thought it was supposed to be a dig a people here as if we have to answer for every person that lives here. That would be pretty amusing if he thought that. Lol

Actually by your question, you basically theorize that asking a question must mean I'm bothered, so applying your belief, doesn't that mean my question to him really bothered you?

Edited by Big A

After the first 3 weeks. Saints have done what they needed to. I won't predict that their defense will play at this level all season long, but right now, they are tearing sh1t up. Good for their fans, they had to endure what many considered the worst defense in nfl history last season. They are now on the path to have a defense that had the biggest turnaround in NFL history from one year to the next.