Rex Ryan

Fish/back11

Ok hear me out first. I HATE Rex Ryan, but let us say that the jets fire him and we have a below average season and fire smitty. Ryan went to back 2 back AFC title games with an average Offense, he is defense orientated, and is a pretty fiery personality, which I feel the team lacks. Let's be honest, the reason he was on the hot seat was because he had garbage around him. What would y'all think if Rex Ryan became available? Plus with his nasty looking brother in NO it would be a more intense match up going in, a possible motivator for the Falcons? Not saying I want Rex Ryan as a Falcon so don't call me an idiot for bringing it up, I'm just curious what we all think.

http://boards.atlant...gnition-thread/

Sorry but I am riding the train of change. Mike Smith will change. it'll be ok.

also don't think I am hating your thread. you have a good point, but we will be fine.

Dude I am right there with you. I would much rather keep Smith IF IF IF he goes back to the Smith of old, as in 2008-2009. That is honestly the last time I think I have seen him show any emotion on the side line.

Start with what seems like something I've said in every thread today. Smith is going nowhere and Arthur Blank successful billionaire Falcons franchise owner is much to intelligent to fire him. Wish that people would understand that.

Now that that's out of the way no way in he11 would I want Rex here. Lets say strictly hypothetically we ended up needing a coach. The only two that I would like them to pursue would be either Brian Billick or John Gruden. Convince one of those guys to do it and I am all for it.

Dude I am right there with you. I would much rather keep Smith IF IF IF he goes back to the Smith of old, as in 2008-2009. That is honestly the last time I think I have seen him show any emotion on the side line.

I swear I watch different games then most of you guys. Smitty is always fired up on the sideline.

Guest fibonacci

I just have faith smith knows how to change. and he has just been doing this back off crap for a couple years, why??????? because it has given us wins.

you still have a good thread for a JUST IN CASE break glass, thread. biggrin.png

even though I do not like Rex. lol

I just have faith smith knows how to change. and he has just been doing this back off crap for a couple years, why??????? because it has given us wins.

you still have a good thread for a JUST IN CASE break glass, thread. biggrin.png

even though I do not like Rex. lol

Yeah man I would not want Ryan either but the guy does know his defense. I only though about Rex b/c there is no way in **** we are convincing BB to leave NE, so let us shoot that down right now.