Watching Peyton Manning Tonight....

Oh4Real?!

& I just wonder why Ryan isn't given this type of command of our offense.

He's basically cut from the same cloth as Manning and has the potential to control the game like this.

Manning is putting the defense in a tough spot every single play..

Holding them accountable if they have extra corners/linebackers in & everything...

I know we don't have the offensive line the Broncos have but it'd be nice to see us stick our foot down teams throats if we notice advantages on each play. This only makes me think the coaching staff just might be holding us back somewhat.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we don't have the offensive line the Broncos have but it'd be nice to see us stick our foot down teams throats if we notice advantages on each play. This only makes me think the coaching staff just might be holding us back somewhat.

Haven't heard this theory before. Maybe someone should look into it.

Broncos actually have suffered injuries on the line also...they believe in bringing in experienced players instead of the "next man up" stuff we believe in and which results in getting your QB killed...

Come on now crank, you know good and well veterans has been all we ever do. People scream for the next man up type of stuff around here and this year we are finally getting it.

And we are? Yeah, The Falcons but.... conservative? Apprehensive? Holding back? Not a good team? Soft? Weak? Mismanaged from the coaching position?

Let's not be vague here.

Take your pick.

We lose = We suck and need to clear house and get ( insert fantasy players and coach here)

We win = Ryan and Smith suck and have no balls and didn't score 60 points

We lose = cut HD

We win = cut HD

Same chit different day. Win or loss

Ooooooh I was waiting for someone to say this. How well did we play against the Raiders last year? I'll wait.

Exactly. They are BODYING the Raiders right now.. Peyton isn't letting up at all either. They are STILL holding defensive players accountable on each play while up 23 points. If Peyton sees something they can take advantage of, he's changing the play at the line.

Take your pick.

We lose = We suck and need to clear house and get ( insert fantasy players and coach here)

We win = Ryan and Smith suck and have no balls and didn't score 60 points

We lose = cut HD

We win = cut HD

Same chit different day. Win or loss

That's what we call DEFLECTING.

Nobody in here mentioned any of that. Sure, people have mentioned those things on this board but what are you actually saying in here that brings light/ideas to the subject? NOTHING.

We only use it when needed in the 4th quarter for the most part & Ryan usually shines.

I'm not sure if it's a lack of confidence the staff has in Ryan or the offensive lines stamina.

End of the day & games it just seems like we threw keeping the defenses off balanced out the window.

He looks to be naturally comfortable when he gets to in two minutes drills.

He is a rhythm passer. The no-huddle lets him get into a rhythm. Peyton is the same way. Once he gets on a roll he is unstoppable. We should utilize it on at least one possession per quarter. If the OL is too out of shape to handle that, we need a new S&C coach.

he got paid $100 mill with 2 playoff wins.....I dont see that hunger anymore. Dont mean he's a slacker. But there's no motivation.

Compare any tapes from prev 2 years ....you can see that fire in him. Not anymore!

P.Manning is one of a kind & there wont be anyone like him for long time.

Edited by mattyicefalcon