Elite Inspires...

Lord Draakus

Guest Negatorris

Yeah. because if a QB doesn't break old NFL records, then he's basically just useless. The Packers and Patriots might as well trade Rodgers and Brady since they haven't thrown as many TDs as Manning either, right?

if John Fox had Matt Ryan (instead of Jake Delhomme) - he would of had a superbowl ring AND would still be in Carolina.

COACHING wins championships, esp when you have a potential hall of famer like Matt Ryan.. Smith has no excuse for not winning a superbowl yet, not to mention playing uninspired terrible games every single time.

if John Fox had Matt Ryan (instead of Jake Delhomme) - he would of had a superbowl ring AND would still be in Carolina.

COACHING wins championships, esp when you have a potential hall of famer like Matt Ryan.. Smith has no excuse for not winning a superbowl yet, not to mention playing uninspired terrible games every single time.

I agree with this. If ryan had a coach like payton or bellicheck he becomes the best qb in the nfl imo. I'm not saying smith isnt a good coach but he isn't a great coach. Give ryan a better coach and o-line and he is a hofer. Even without the weapons. That I am sure of....

If Ryan had an Oline like Manning or all the weapons he has this year he'd be putting up crazy numbers too. As it is we have quite possibly the worst oline in the league and our top 4 receivers are all injured, whether they're playing or not.

Edited by Lornoth

I agree with this. If ryan had a coach like payton or bellicheck he becomes the best qb in the nfl imo. I'm not saying smith isnt a good coach but he isn't a great coach. Give ryan a better coach and o-line and he is a hofer. Even without the weapons. That I am sure of....

Ryan has outgrown Koetter.... he needs to just let Matt be the OC.

I am too lazy for this, but one of you stat guys go lookup Peyton v Ryan in first 5 years of his career to educate this person.

Grass is always greener on the other side of the hill. I blame Fantasy Football.

Manning Vs Ryan First 5 years:

Yards:

Manning: 20,754

Ryan: 18,755

TD's:

Manning: 138

Ryan: 127

INT's:

Manning: 100

Ryan : 60

Completion %:

Manning: 62.0