Re: Where's The Accountability ?

mattyicefalcon

Im sure most of you have read some news around NFL today.....

-- Jeremy Ross cut by Packers after he lost a fumble on a kickoff.

-- Aldon Smith was forced to take indefinite leave of absence by CEO of 49ers after creating nuisance during the week & being a complete non factor during colts game.

What are we doing with :

Decould - He's a veteran but, game after game he misses tackles, takes bad angles & just can't fuking make plays.

Harry D - How many times this guy will drop catches during pivotal moments? After seriously violating teams rules yesterday for engaging in punt return after multiple drop & not securing the ball? Which eventually resulted in 7 pts by Dolphins!

Mike Smith - Game after game his team has come out flat in 3rd qtr on both sides of the ball squandering healthy leads & giving up game momentum....if it's not the player on field then shouldn't the onus be on Mike Smith?

Just curious because after such losses I hear the same fukin lip talk...."WE" will address the issues. "WE" will watch the tape. "WE" were very uncharacteristic. ??!!!

Your thoughts?

Edited by mattyicefalcon

aldon smith was admitted to rehab for substance problems and should have never played yesterday. he was not forced into anything.

lol, you believe that? He was strongly advised to do so by the 49ers. In other words, go to rehab or shi+ will be bad for you with this team. Edited by Yep281986

Harry D - How many times this guy will drop catches during pivotal moments? After seriously violating teams rules yesterday for engaging in punt return after multiple drop & not securing the ball? Which eventually resulted in 7 pts by Dolphins!

Your thoughts?

7 minutes in the 3rd quarter is a pivotal now? and didn't Roddy drop a first down catch directly afterward that was even more effective since it kinda I don't know, ended the drive

He is right, with all the super bowl talk from the players and organization(not just the fans), there should be a little more accountability and fire. Not this "aw shucks we lost but we will try hard next week" banter. The organization and players kept throwing and marketing us as "super bowl or bust" and are reaping financial benefits through ticket and merchandise sells. Someone needs to man up and right the ship. I was feeling the same way about UGAs defense last year until Shawn Williams had the grapefruits to stand up and call some folks out. We could desperately use a "come to Jesus" meeting right now.

Edited by Dawggone

I don't know but I can tell you I'm tired of seeing the players post the instagram photo's of **** written on some old artsy fartsy looking paper saying "We will get better We have to play better" or nonsense like that. Be about it and not talk about it. Time to get bout it bout it up in here.

That's exactly pissed me off!!

If you are sorry about your mistakes come out & take ownership! Have the effin balls if you really feel bad about the loss & letting your team & fans down. But why should he?!! He knows MIKE SMITH is one gutless coach who's not going to bench him. He doesn't give a fuk about this organization or us fans.

It's all about his pay check ...once that is at risk from top above he will jump of the ship!

There is one thing that every player under Smith has said about him. He definitely holds people accountable in the locker room and classroom. I can guarantee you that a lot of people will be getting reamed this week. Especially with all those penalties. That is not our kind of ball. People most definitely are going to get it all week.

There is one thing that every player under Smith has said about him. He definitely holds people accountable in the locker room and classroom. I can guarantee you that a lot of people will be getting reamed this week. Especially with all those penalties. That is not our kind of ball. People most definitely are going to get it all week.

I sincerely hope you are right since I dont see that happening with Decould. This clown has been a total liability.

Eric Decker just said in the interview to elite panelists how they held themselves accountable - they have Manning lead players meetings & not have any coaches in it......then they go over all the plays they made / missed & have one on one talk & take ownership & make adjustments.

I think It ALL starts with players own will to change or make impact week after week for their own team mates.

When they look at themselves ....they need to realize that, they have to prove it to them FIRST i.e if they have self realization or desire to change.

Edited by mattyicefalcon