Attention Real Falcon Fans... Not You Haters,homers, Or Bandwagon Flip-Floppers......

shanep

Us REAL fans have, and will support and love our birds. Many of us by being season tkt holders,some going to the dome when they can. But ALL have hope that one day we'll be able to be THE CHAMPIONS of the NFL. Thats what it's all about isn't it? And all we can do is keep the faith even when it looks like it ain't happenening , like this year...again. I thnk us real fans need to keep it real and don't expect any more than 7-8 wins at the most now. Hope for more, of course. But the heart and fire has slipped away in this team, but NEVER in US. Raise he$$ when we lose? Of course! Call out the slackers? Absolutley, freaking right! Love our team,win or lose?....Forever.

we love that's why we vent. we vent & curse out because we know what this team is capable of with the # of skill sets we have. And when they commit "suicidal" mistakes game after game & "choke" that's a fuking problem.

I have fukin problem with mismangement of resourses on this ball club.

Mike Smith has regressed & we have right to call him out.

We love Falcons & will always will.

i would say a real fan expects a 19-0 season every year, even when we had doug johnson starting and joey harrington starting, we take our wins and losses and enjoy the game and look foward to it every week, win or lose. how many of u mfers was rockin your falcon gear when we were going 4-12, 5-11, 6-10, 7-9. i know i was but i didnt see a whole lot of u in falcons gear at the dome back in those days, i saw peyton manning play his rookie year in atlanta and the stands at the dome looked like neyland stadium, they might as well have started playing rocky top. but i was there, 14 years old, rocking falcons gear. if we go 1-15 this year i will still wear my falcons gear proudly. homer? no i will discuss football and point out our weaknesses. hater? obviously not. real fan? u gd right! but also if the new orleans saints offered me a 12million dollar contract to come play WR with Drew Brees, i'm not gonna turn that 12m contract down.

i would say a real fan expects a 19-0 season every year, even when we had doug johnson starting and joey harrington starting, we take our wins and losses and enjoy the game and look foward to it every week, win or lose. how many of u mfers was rockin your falcon gear when we were going 4-12, 5-11, 6-10, 7-9. i know i was but i didnt see a whole lot of u in falcons gear at the dome back in those days, i saw peyton manning play his rookie year in atlanta and the stands at the dome looked like neyland stadium, they might as well have started playing rocky top. but i was there, 14 years old, rocking falcons gear. if we go 1-15 this year i will still wear my falcons gear proudly. homer? no i will discuss football and point out our weaknesses. hater? obviously not. real fan? u gd right! but also if the new orleans saints offered me a 12million dollar contract to come play WR with Drew Brees, i'm not gonna turn that 12m contract down.

Here is a little contrast for you from somebody who has been a Falcons Fan since the day it was

announced that Atlanta was to have a team in the NFL.

We do not expect a perfect season.

We expect to win the games that we are supposed to win.

We see nothing wrong in losing some games during the season.

We expect to win some of the games that we are supposed to lose.

We expect the best out of our Coaches, but also know that nobody is Perfect all of the time.

We expect our players to give us their very best, knowing that sometimes that is still not enough.

We expect our players to play through some pain, within reason.

We expect our players and Coaches to represent our City and Team as Gentlemen and as Professionals.

We expect everybody asscoiated with the team to be good role models for the youth of America.

To expect any more or less from your team indicates that you either do not know jack squat about

football or you have self esteme issues.

Either way you need to get a grip, shape up and fly right or ±STFU and GTFO.

Now if any of youse slappies do not understand what I wrote, then perhaps you just need to

come see ol Unky Karst and I will spleen it to ya with the butt end of the Original Hick'ry Stik

that Ol Supes gave to me. ;)

Otherwise

Cheers

Here is a little contrast for you from somebody who has been a Falcons Fan since the day it was

announced that Atlanta was to have a team in the NFL.

We do not expect a perfect season.

We expect to win the games that we are supposed to win.

We see nothing wrong in losing some games during the season.

We expect to win some of the games that we are supposed to lose.

We expect the best out of our Coaches, but also know that nobody is Perfect all of the time.

We expect our players to give us their very best, knowing that sometimes that is still not enough.

We expect our players to play through some pain, within reason.

We expect our players and Coaches to represent our City and Team as Gentlemen and as Professionals.

We expect everybody asscoiated with the team to be good role models for the youth of America.

To expect any more or less from your team indicates that you either do not know jack squat about

football or you have self esteme issues.

Either way you need to get a grip, shape up and fly right or ±STFU and GTFO.

Now if any of youse slappies do not understand what I wrote, then perhaps you just need to

come see ol Unky Karst and I will spleen it to ya with the butt end of the Original Hick'ry Stik

that Ol Supes gave to me. wink.png

Otherwise

Cheers

i can agree with that, i know i wrote "expect a 19-0 season" but really i mean root for us to win every game, when u play the game u come into every game u play expecting to win but so is the team your playing, that's what makes it a sport, that's what makes it fun. if there isnt a challenge presented then it's not fun. and cheers to u. :)

Well the bottom line is the NFL is just a game played for entertainment. Fans can exploit that entertainment value any way they wish. If that means always seeing the rosy side of things, and being full of eternal optimism: so be it. If that means being critical of anything less that spectacular: so be it.

After all this is just a game, and most of us take it way too seriously. I found I wake up in the morning just fine, no matter how the Falcons play.