This Could Be A Brilliant Move By Our Coaching Staff Honestly

Miller2Rison

we havn't really opened up the playbook and have ran basic plays, especially on defense so far this season and have done just enough to win all 3 games we were in although we fell short on dropped passes, fumbles, blown coverages, thomas decoud, etc. yet we fell a couple yards short of beating the saints, and a couple dropped passes and fumbles of beating the dolphins, both road games against undefeated teams. i think we may have ran the vanilla scheme purposly the first 3 weeks and if u think about it, it's brilliant. who is the one coach u dont want to have a lot of film on you in this league? that's right big bad bill. i think we will see the amobea ran sunday night, the no huddle ran sunday night. i expect this game to start out like the broncos game last year. call me loco but i expect an absolute domination of the patriots.

A brilliant move would be to maximize your ability to win each game. Not just pick and choose which games to go all out on.

I would much rather go into this game 3-0 and take a loss, cause BB figured us out, than possibly go 1-3 cause BB had us figured by the 3rd. Because if history tells us anything, BB will know exactly what we are doing by the 3rd.

We heard this exact same stuff last year. You don't "hide" your playbook against opponents unless it's the preseason. The playbook is out, it's the play CALLING that is the problem. For whatever reason, the team freezes at the worst possible times. Didn't punt the entire game yesterday, then next drive we called 3 straight passes and what do you know, we punted for the first time. Then obviously in the redzone Koetter becomes blind deaf and dumb and forgets that he can call fades to our 6'3" chiseled brickhouse receiver or get Tony G on a Flanker router across the middle but **** what do I know. Let's keep throwing those jump balls to a double covered Harry Douglas out of bounds. Sure has worked well for us so far.

A brilliant move would be to maximize your ability to win each game. Not just pick and choose which games to go all out on.

I would much rather go into this game 3-0 and take a loss, cause BB figured us out, than possibly go 1-3 cause BB had us figured by the 3rd. Because if history tells us anything, BB will know exactly what we are doing by the 3rd.

Yep. You should gameplan just as hard for Jacksonville as you would for Denver. You're gameplan may be different but never hold anything back! It doesn't work that way in the NFL.