Few Things I've Noticed After Replaying The Game

Falconblade22

mind you now this was through game rewind since I work during game play most of the time unless its a late game .. sucks but what can you do .. but anyways as I went back and observed the game mainly the 1st half of the game .. 1. our running backs do MUCH better in the strong formation with a FB in the backfield leading MUCH BETTER! 2. Jacquizz Rodgers is beast on the outside runs from the 5 hole and further out because of his switchy feet. 3. Snelling is good with or without a FB but even better with one AND THEY BOTH ARE REALLY GOOD with yards after carry and I cannot stress just how crucial that really is 4. Offensive line is weak Peter Konz got B****ED when snelling lost yards on a run I mean B**** wow .. but that's not something that no one else knew 5. our defense gets lazy with the offense grows motivation (how we lose a lot of games) 6. matt ryan would be DANGEROUS! if he had a line that knew how to block through more than just 1 half of the freakin game .. that's pitiful .. and lastly they NEVER expect harry douglas I say we swing the ball to him more and then go back to our main guys just to make them be like .. WELL WTF WHO DO WE GUARD?!? ... that is all

Edited by Falconblade22

That's what SJax brings that our other two don't; the ability to run without a FB. Yeah Snell kind of can but he's not the best at it, he may gain an extra yard or two but he's not breaking many tackles to run an extra 25 yards. Quizz has always been better on the outside or 1 on 1. He's not a shove it down their throats kind of back. The rest has kind of been gone over a lot before hahah. I'm not opposed to giving HD more touches, especially with White out.

Watching it a 2nd time I realized our line didnt block as well as they appeared initially live. Still Ryan getting the ball out quick

I'm praying they will gel when baker gets back healthy and Holmes continues his improvement on conditioning. With our receivers we absolutely have to have the ability to let deep routes develop

That's what SJax brings that our other two don't; the ability to run without a FB. Yeah Snell kind of can but he's not the best at it, he may gain an extra yard or two but he's not breaking many tackles to run an extra 25 yards. Quizz has always been better on the outside or 1 on 1. He's not a shove it down their throats kind of back. The rest has kind of been gone over a lot before hahah. I'm not opposed to giving HD more touches, especially with White out.

haha yeah I know it has been gone over about a million times with about 150 different threads about it .. but the issue about that is .. is that they aren't fixing it .. which raises the many questions .. why and its a crucial why .. believe me everything you just said I have seen over the course of the years Rodgers has been with us but definitely think we need to give harry the ball more JUST to throw em off their game a bit .. we're also TERRIBLE in the redzone and have been for the past .. omg several years now .. 2008 we were DANGEROUS in the redzone .. idk wtf happened .. new coach maybe? very possibly the reason?

Watching it a 2nd time I realized our line didnt block as well as they appeared initially live. Still Ryan getting the ball out quick

I'm praying they will gel when baker gets back healthy and Holmes continues his improvement on conditioning. With our receivers we absolutely have to have the ability to let deep routes develop

im with you on that and I think it would be a great idea to see some more slant routes .. they seem to work almost every time he throws one or h e l l maybe even some deep slant routes .. reason I say slant route because as a previous defensive corner back it is HARD!! to guard a slant route against a receiver that's faster than you! Every thing else is simple to defend or at least it should be

Edited by Falconblade22

At times it is like watching this team take one step forward and 2 steps back.

With the Pats up next we will know if the team is progressing in the right dirrection or not.

Should we lose to the Pats our season will start 1-3.

The next 4 games will be crucial in that the problems will have to be fixed and we get some

wins under our belts.

The "real" season starts in November and by that time any issues will need to be behind us.

At times it is like watching this team take one step forward and 2 steps back.

With the Pats up next we will know if the team is progressing in the right dirrection or not.

Should we lose to the Pats our season will start 1-3.

The next 4 games will be crucial in that the problems will have to be fixed and we get some

wins under our belts.

The "real" season starts in November and by that time any issues will need to be behind us.

well lets hope like h e l l that they fix those problems by then but under mike smith (sigh) I just can't see it ..

that's not a plan that's a suggestion .. and did you read all of the rest of that sentence .. I said throw it to Harry Douglas more (but of course not always) and then get back to our main guys JUST!!!!! to throw off the defense ..

I read the entire post, and I think we'd be better off benching HD for a game or 2 to make him get his head back in the game. His play this week deserves a punishment.

I read the entire post, and I think we'd be better off benching HD for a game or 2 to make him get his head back in the game. His play this week deserves a punishment.

so you'd actually rather have a hurt roddy in there!? or put davis in .. what!? that's only 1 week ... and mind you the last two games he did really good despite the fact we BLEW MORE LEADS .. again ..

Edited by Falconblade22

I saw it differently. Both rbs benefited from a very good oline. This includes battles own vs. TE and wr. Jones is becoming a better blocker. Please don't take him out. Kudos to the right side and true blood. Dirk needs to allow the oline to play physical. I feel as though we tippy toe and sometimes outsmart even ourselves.

I saw it differently. Both rbs benefited from a very good oline. This includes battles own vs. TE and wr. Jones is becoming a better blocker. Please don't take him out. Kudos to the right side and true blood. Dirk needs to allow the oline to play physical. I feel as though we tippy toe and sometimes outsmart even ourselves.

true though .... both running backs are actually really good running backs!! regardless of our line that always folds in the 2nd half of the game ..

Edited by Falconblade22

Yeah, I saw that. I was like, "What the...?!" rolleyes.gifangry.png

lmaoo .. yeah that was my exact reaction but now I can't seem to stop laughing about it .. I think my Chihuahua would have took him better than that lol .. I wish I had a gif on that so I could put OWNAGE in huge capital letters .. they need to put this guy through some serious boot camp!!! like serious!! to the point where this guy comes out roaring like a freight train!

Edited by Falconblade22

The Dolphins Oline was worst than ours Sunday. How do you explain Tannehill having a higher QB rating than Ryan?

it goes back to my other other points of redzone failure and then not turning up the heat on a firey offense that knows they have the advantage .. we turn it off at that point almost everytime in the second half and it start with that conservative BS ... mike smith let the media ring him dry because when he first arrived here mike was all about punching your a*** now and ask questions never! ...

The Dolphins Oline was worst than ours Sunday. How do you explain Tannehill having a higher QB rating than Ryan?

He wasn't throwing to an over the hill TE that can't get separation without pushing off, a hurt receiver that is playing like half what he really is, a bum that not only finds a way to hurt the offense with drops, but also fumbles on punt returns, and mostly he was able to face our lost defense in the second half.