I Think I Have Found The Hard A** On This Team This Is A Must Read!

Dirtybird#11

I have figured it out.I have found or leader he just needs to STATE himself by name.Look at the evidence a few days ago a Falcon Member posted a thread about a unamed WR calling out the offensive lineman a few days before the MIA game.An what did the OLINE do this week they performed there butts off we didnt have one sack and the rushing game was actually appearent and useful when needed.Now after thinking about who this could be i think i have found the man behind the mask.Julio Jones!He is the only person who is performing to his level of play and is trying to make this team better and he is I think the WR who called out the OLINE and also the only player who is trying super hard to make this team above all others.I want to thank Julio for his play and him trying to become the leader he deserves it way more than anyone else on this team.GO JULIO AND ATL RISE UP!!!

Baker has to be 100 percent healthy. If his health is even down to 98 percent its like it puts him at an overall 50 percent of what he is. Honestly, I think he is a baby that can't play through pain. His dad needs to whip his *** and believe me his dad can do it. I am 6'1 and took a picture with his dad in Tampa in '08 and I look like freaking Jacquizz Rodgers next to him. No way something spawn from that mass should get pushed around like a big puss.

Yes i know injuries are there but it isnt like he has a broken hand

Which is why he's catching the ball just fine. I don't recall a dropped pass yet actually. It's his ankle, which means he can't make good breaks without, well, breaking his ankle. If he played full out he'd probably be lost for the rest of the year before the game was over.