Patriots...this Is Not A Good Time To Be Playing The Falcons This Weekend!

WhenFalconsWin

It starts this weekend. The wrath of the Falcons that is. Yes, the injuries are mounting, , yes we have youth on defense, yes it is Tom Brady and Bill Belichick, and the 3-0 Patriots. But they are in for a rude awakening, the Falcons are going to put a hurtin' on them of the likes which they haven't seen in a while. We are not the Jets, nor the Bills, or even the buccies for that matter. We are the SB contenders everyone knows we are and we will show it in the GD this weekend and it ain't going to be pretty for the Pats. WFW is channeling REV2 on this one...But Hey Jack, WFW is just sayin'

Falcons 38

Patriots 20

si-robertson-profile.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes

Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

cool.pngThis is what the Pats will have to face! cool.png

si-robertson-profile.jpg

I can see y'all winning this game, Pats haven't looked anything like their old selves yet from what I've seen. Sucks, because they'll probably be full ******* power by the time we play them. I think they're coming off a bye when we play them also.

That is a good point. Part of success in the NFL is catching a team at the right time. Such as playing the 49ers right now would be a good time. Unfortunately we have them late in December, probably a bad time.

si-robertson-profile.jpg

That is a good point. Part of success in the NFL is catching a team at the right time. Such as playing the 49ers right now would be a good time. Unfortunately we have them late in December, probably a bad tine.

si-robertson-profile.jpg

Yeah we play 'em later too. I think right after the Pats as a matter of fact (either that or right before the Pats, the games are back-to-back). Anyways, I know they're coming off a bye also when we play them... It's BS we got scheduled to have to play Belichick and Harbaugh back-to-back with them both coming off byes.

Yeah we play 'em later too. I think right after the Pats as a matter of fact (either that or right before the Pats, the games are back-to-back). Anyways, I know they're coming off a bye also when we play them... It's BS we got scheduled to have to play Belichick and Harbaugh back-to-back with them both coming off byes.

On the other hand if the panthers can weather the storm the team will grow because of it! But Hey Jack, WFW is just sayin'

si-robertson-profile.jpg

Oh Christ " the injuries are mounting."

Just shadup with the excuses

We may indeed win this game but it will take the Patriots playing down to our level for it to happen.

It won't be because we are in any way better.

As long as we suck in the redzone we will remain mediocre.

Obviously reading comprehension is not your strong suit...But Hey Jack, WFW is just sayin'

si-robertson-profile.jpg

It starts this weekend. The wrath of the Falcons that is. Yes, the injuries are mounting, , yes we have youth on defense, yes it is Tom Brady and Bill Belichick, and the 3-0 Patriots. But they are in for a rude awakening, the Falcons are going to put a hurtin' on them of the likes which they haven't seen in a while. We are not the Jets, nor the Bills, or even the buccies for that matter. We are the SB contenders everyone knows we are and we will show it in the GD this weekend and it ain't going to be pretty for the Pats. WFW is channeling REV2 on this one...But Hey Jack, WFW is just sayin'

What has Atlanta shown that makes u think they will win?

I see a offense that is struggling to score TDs. I see a defense who starts strong then severely fades.

The Patriots arent coming in playing good either. The offense is really struggling but the defense is playing good. Gronk comes back this week which may give Atl real trouble

Should be a good game.