You Fill In The Blank " If We Lose Against The Patriots I Will ____________"

Nono

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1-3 would definitely be a tough spot to be in. I'd hardly be as optimistic as I am now. It's a pretty big game, but not a must win game.

That said, you never want to finish the "1st quarter" of the season at 1-3. Sure, we could win 12 or 13 (had similar streaks in 2010 and 2012), but who wants to see their team put in that position?

Mow the lawn, cook up a steak, and get some homework done before my big Monday exam. If we win, I'll probably do all of the above except I may order out. It's just a game.

sadly people forget that, let alone a gm we have no say in the outcome, I love this team and game to the max but I never understood how someone can go crazy for a team losing...call me not a real fan if u want I know I am sorry I don't cuz the world out cuz we lost.

I will continue to watch this team and stick with them like real fans do - the O line will get better or we will overhaul next year - but I want to see the team continue to play hard and watch the guys that are stepping up because of injuries make Mike Smith have a hard decision once our starters get healthy. Already more than pleased with how the rookie corners are performing in their 3rd starts ever - same for Holmes - he has showed promise - and that kid Bartu - hes gonna be a keeper and I think hes gonna displace one of those lb'ers when Weatherspoon comes back .

i will still not be worried because we have the jets bucs cards and panthers coming up. 3 if not all 4 are winnable and we can be 4-3 going into sea at home with everyone healthy and the rooks with some experience, with them being a different team on the road we could easily be 5-3 going into midseason and working towards playing our best football the rest of the way to the playoffs.

I will be really disappointed, and continue to support this team wholeheartedly.

Won't spend much time here, won't be any fun.

Really expecting a win this Sunday. Oline has been getting better- if they continue to improve next week, and they should, Ryan will have enough time to turn FGs into TDs in the red zone.