Rc Falcons Fans......incase This Season Gets Ugly

Atlien 404

jus know this

in the words of jay z

my brothers are my brothers like my brother is

my nggas are my brothers like my mothers kids

not just in good times......thats that sucka s.hit.....but in war times its jus what it is

real talk

syco

willy mo

wfw

shred

everyother falcon fan in rc

we got to band together...lol

cuz the road may be rocky...lol

Welp... im not gonna be around as much, for a few weeks atleast. Until i get through this surgery crap.

I haven't been hiding from this season good or bad, just been trying to do everything i can while i still can walk.

But im still be around to and ill crawl back to my PC if i have to when we crush the Saints dreams in our rematch! Ohhhh yeah!!!!

Guest fibonacci

We have a great team... Just the coach needs to step it up. Imo

Trueblood proved me right with being a tackle for pocket paying qbs and not qbs who run.

Bartu looks great for someone who was overlooked by worrilow.

Oh snap, warlock worrilow is great as well.

And then you still have trufant, Alford.

To me it's just a hiccup of being exposed. Yesterday i was mad, today I'm sitting back loving what we have.

Dolphins did not beat us.... Our coach just needs work like our players once did.

Now the saints beat us. But that's something to learn from as well.

Rise up boys. I'm not laying down or giving up on the talent of players we have.

The biggest differance in 07 to todays falcons is we dont have the depth we used to back then. Back then everyone was trying to be the man. Now we have "da main men" and the rest is just "da rest".

We need to do some better scouting to rebuild our depth backup. WR depth has sucked for the past 2 years atleast. After HD there is no one worth a crap. James Rodgers should not even get looks. Its a waste of time and snaps.

Seriously? You guys are circling the wagons after week 3, and you're 1-2? Take a look at those Bozos in the basement! How'd you like to have that band of clowns trying to secure W's for your team?rolleyes.gif

C'mon! You guys are better than that! You may not be the juggernaut Shred tried to get all to believe they were, but you'll still win your share of games, and probably even make the playoffs. 3 games is NOT a season! Not even close......unless you're Tampa Bay, of course.wink.png

Guest fibonacci

Seriously? You guys are circling the wagons after week 3, and you're 1-2? Take a look at those Bozos in the basement! How'd you like to have that band of clowns trying to secure W's for your team?rolleyes.gif

C'mon! You guys are better than that! You may not be the juggernaut Shred tried to get all to believe they were, but you'll still win your share of games, and probably even make the playoffs. 3 games is NOT a season! Not even close......unless you're Tampa Bay, of course.wink.png

I'm not jumping the fence of what I said above; but I am going to attempt to explain how others are speaking/thinking/feeling. so, I'll start..............................

1. the falcons have had close games since the start of the mike smith era.

- a lot of people blamed BVG/Mularkey for it. And now people are seeing the zone was a BVG, but the laying off after a big lead is not.

2. see the start of the smith Era, we have had a lot of close games.

- so with saying, "oh we could easily be 3-0 this season"; can easily be said,"oh we could be shy every year of having a losing season".

- - and now those close endings are not in our favor any more. Other teams are figuring us out.

3. Just cause one team in our division is having a circus, does not give us a pass.

- I'll never say, "oh the browns don't have a ring, so we are OK".

It's just hard waking up to reality and realizing those close games are no longer in our favor.

As a Falcons fan, you know you're off to a poor start when JB is giving you pep talks.

I do appreciate it JB but be careful cause you'll probably get Yardbird or Paul on your case for showing us some understanding.

The difference between the Falcons and Panthers of the last couple of years has been........... Mike Smith and his team as a whole, know how to band together and win close games.

Falcons weren't world beaters, but they were a solid team that knew how to finish games better than most teams. If they get back on that train, they'll be fine.

If they can't find a way to win close games, or continue to sh1t away leads.... then, they may have caught whatever crap the Panthers have.

The difference between the Falcons and Panthers of the last couple of years has been........... Mike Smith and his team as a whole, know how to band together and win close games.

Falcons weren't world beaters, but they were a solid team that knew how to finish games better than most teams. If they get back on that train, they'll be fine.

If they can't find a way to win close games, or continue to sh1t away leads.... then, they may have caught whatever crap the Panthers have.

Some years things go right some years they dont.

I think thats what we r seeing right now.

They have 13 games to get it fixed.

Theu cant use excuses cause this year, EVERYONE is dealing with them

Guest fibonacci

Not worried at all.

honestly I believe you are confident. and you are a good guy.

So why are you so confident? Karst tried telling me his route, so now I am open to yours.

(again my day is better and I see better. but I am still open ears to feeling better. :D )

Guest fibonacci

for someone I smacked at in TATF.... you shocked me reading this.

thanks.

Guest fibonacci

Jax, you woke me up. (so did Karst). but thanks bro.

I know you haven't beento TATF in over a year, but here is something worthy. and you can see members there following in what we (falcons fans in RC) are feeling. http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/3986489-our-players-are-taking-this-loss-hard-also-a-rise-up-ignition-thread/

it's a good rise up thread.

also this picture describes how I see the falcons, come this sunday. I honestly do.

16ly9o4.jpg

Some years things go right some years they dont.

I think thats what we r seeing right now.

They have 13 games to get it fixed.

Theu cant use excuses cause this year, EVERYONE is dealing with them

**** you Goodell and NFLPA (Brees) and your stupid CBA workout programs!

HOW CAN THE SEASON GET UGLY?

UR RELAXED U GOT S JAX

EXLAX

From -----------To-------Change Date

knock em out dunta ----relax here comes s.jax -----Mar 15 2013 09:26 AM

I guess he gave up on Dunta, yet with only a game played, relax, her comes SJax to play half a season, hopefully!

The biggest thing we need to do is be better in the redzone,

Each team we played we marched up and down the filed pretty much at will for 3/4ths the game against each team

but each team we bogged down in the redzone.

If we can just throw in a few wrinkles and make a couple more plays in the redzone we are 3-0

It is easier said than done because the other team gets paid to make those stops but almost every single red zone snafu we have shot ourselves in the foot and had very little to do with the other team stopping us.

I am not worried at all as long as we do not have anymore roster altering injuries.