I Have To Put Dolphin Fans Up There With Saints Fans

Dharma Initiative

They're awful winners. For having a half-empty stadium they don't shut up on the way out. I had a guy following me the whole way out of the stadium talking trash (and I said nothing at all) and he then started wanting to fight when I told him I understand they don't win a lot and this is a big deal for them. Then he spit at me, I returned the favor and he kept acting like he wanted a fight, although he was just all mouth.

Then the entire walk through the parking lot I had a loud annoying girl that kept yelling nonstop the entire way, to burn my Ryan jersey. I said nothing to her and it just kept going.

Trashy fans all around though.

They're awful winners. For having a half-empty stadium they don't shut up on the way out. I had a guy following me the whole way out of the stadium talking trash (and I said nothing at all) and he then started wanting to fight when I told him I understand they don't win a lot and this is a big deal for them. Then he spit at me, I returned the favor and he kept acting like he wanted a fight, although he was just all mouth.

Then the entire walk through the parking lot I had a loud annoying girl that kept yelling nonstop the entire way, to burn my Ryan jersey. I said nothing to her and it just kept going.

Knowing good and well deep in her stinky little snatch in 2008 she would have had explosive orgasms if they drafted Ryan and not Long.

I live in South Florida. And, yes, you are right. Most football fans here have adopted the U mentality. That is to say that they abandon their teams during times of drought and yell and scream nonsense when they win.

It is a shame that two World Series champions, three NBA champions and the iconic Dolphins have been wasted on this group of sun-baked idiots.

I live in South Florida. And, yes, you are right. Most football fans here have adopted the U mentality. That is to say that they abandon their teams during times of drought and yell and scream nonsense when they win.

It is a shame that two World Series champions, three NBA champions and the iconic Dolphins have been wasted on this group of sun-baked idiots.

Not to mention a brand new downtown stadium. They clearly don't appreciate what they have.

South Florida is the White Trash Capital of the world ya know

so they do the same when the Falcons have losing seasons? I'm from Miami and the thing is it's just too much to do. Heat games don't even get full until halftime.

Yeah, there were some who were getting in peoples faces, but there were a lot with class too.

I had about 40 different groups who started in on me as I walked back to the car after the game. I would look over - say Good game and good luck going forward - and they would change like night to day. Say Good Luck to you too - and say how well we played. Shook a lot of hands. It hurt, but it was the right thing to do and their team, regardless, earned their win.

Seriously, they are delirious right now - at 3-0 and I'm sure they weren't sure if they would beat us. I remember how our fans were when we first started winning again - and it was pretty much the same way.

I don't blame them for singing and being happy. I was miserable that we lost - but I couldn't hold it against them - they had every right to celebrate - their team played a **** of a game and won. Period.

I wish it could have been us - but it wasn't.

Now, don't get me wrong, as in all fanbases, there were a few douchebags. For instance, the guy behind me yelling "yeah, yeah, Season Ending Injury" and pumping his fist in glee when Harry was down. I was like - Karma is a ........

Other than that, I wanted to cry at our loss - but I couldn't blame them for being deliriously happy. Wish I could have been walking out whistling 3-0. Just sayin' sad.png

Guess we had a good experience. Thought my group of 5 would catch heck. Nope. One fan looked and us and said "Can you just be happy for us? we've sucked for a while and its a big deal for us to beat a team like you guys." I was shocked. Most just wanted to give me a high 5 and said good game and wished us well.

Edited by ~SEAMILL~

Guess we had a good experience. Thought my group of 5 would catch heck. Nope. One fan look and us and said "Can you just we happy for us? we've sucked for a while and its a big deal for us to beat a team like you guys." I was shocked. most wanted to give me a high 5 and said good game and wished us well.

I didn't go to the game but this sounds like most of the Dolphin fans I know. They know their team sucks and just happy to get a win