Did Anyone Watch The Saint Game Yesterday ?

taymattluke1221

Not really.They have Drew Brees.

The Cards were stopping their run game, but couldn't get to Brees on most passing downs. Palmer couldn't complete a pass to save his life and the only WR they have worth a darn is Fitz and he wasn't 100%.

they had Drew Brees last year . if you guys can't tell the difference that Sean Payton has made , then you need another sport . I suggest golf or maybe soccer .

Hard to say the Saints aren't better than us right now as they beat us week 1 and are 3-0, but color me unimpressed. Like others have stated Carson Palmer is who he has been since the knee injury in Cincy...a bad QB. Outside of beating us and stealing a win from a bad Bucs team I'm not overly impressed with the Saints right now. Their O is still potent but not as much as it has been in the past. That D is much improved but it couldn't have gotten much worse. Really impressed with the Gallette kid.

the offense has looked worse than they did last year, the defense is improved though

Yep. Run game is worse. Colston looks a little better but as a whole, receivers are iffier than 2012.

Not to mention, Cardinals D is pretty slept on.

Payton being back is definitely that X-factor, but they've still got quite a number of glaring deficiencies on that squad.

Hate the Saints but dam what a difference a GREAT coach makes. Imagine what he would do with Julio and Ryan. Oh well , back to reality.

I watched into about the beginning of the 4th quarter and then I turned that crap off. It was a close game for a while, but then the Saints buried them.

Why can't we do that? We have everything we need, at least on offense. It drives me insane.