Do You All Really Think Arthur Blank Cares About Our Past?

SiViK_OuTkAsT™

All I hear when the topic of a coaching change comes up is that everyone is scared and reluctant to do so because of what we once were. From fan to fan, I understand that. But put yourself in Arthur's shoes. Do you think he really cares about that, or that really has an impact on his decision to possibly make a coaching change if this year doesn't lead to fruition? You have to be kidding yourself if you think that would bother him. He loves this team just like we do, but he is invested in a totally different way.

Arthur wants a championship. You can see it, hear it, and even feel it when he speaks. There are no sacred cows, even the coach this time around. Without a doubt if this season continues like it has and we show the same mistakes we have year after year, Arthur would not hesitate to pull the trigger. He will do what is necessary to win it all. You can "Blank" on it. How do you think he became rich anyway? Not settling for mediocre, not making repeated mistakes, and taking risks that paid off. He has retained his wealth because he is a smart man and he will know what to do with this team if it comes down to it.

We all want the same thing don't we? We just don't agree on how to get there.

Blank cares about the revenue first. Everything else comes second in regards to the Falcons. If revenue starts to slip because the Falcons are not winning he will probably make changes.

At the end of the day he is business man.

Edited by KGrillz

We learn from our pasts... The man understands the "dark" days of the falcons and that is a place we do not want to experience again. But all BS aside, its time for this franchise to grow a pair and win a championship. Its long overdue and never in my wildest dreams thought the saints would be a champ before us.

If we don't at least get in the NFC Championship again the guy will pull the trigger. I have no doubt

Fire Mike Smith? And then replace him with who? Lovie Smith? Bring Dan Reeves back out of retirement? ( I liked Dan Reeves though; that 1998 team had attitude)

Edited by JerseyNo12

Blank will only care when the revenue goes down because folks are not going to the games, buying Falcon gear, or renewing season tickets.

At the end of the day he is a business man.

Of course he is, which is another reason to win a championship. Just think of all the bandwagoners to come out of the wood work. But seriously, he wants to win a ring more than keep the seats full year in and year out. Win that ring and the seats fill themselves. Atlanta needs this, desperately. This town deserves it.

If we don't at least get in the NFC Championship again the guy will pull the trigger. I have no doubt

no way.. We just need to retool the O-Line . We have a franchise QB

Fire Mike Smith? And then replace him with who? Lovie Smith? Bring Dan Reeves back out of retirement? ( I liked Dan Reeves though; that 1998 team had attitude)

Tm Couglin will be available. LOL

All I hear when the topic of a coaching change comes up is that everyone is scared and reluctant to do so because of what we once were. From fan to fan, I understand that. But put yourself in Arthur's shoes. Do you think he really cares about that, or that really has an impact on his decision to possibly make a coaching change if this year doesn't lead to fruition? You have to be kidding yourself if you think that would bother him. He loves this team just like we do, but he is invested in a totally different way.

Arthur wants a championship. You can see it, hear it, and even feel it when he speaks. There are no sacred cows, even the coach this time around. Without a doubt if this season continues like it has and we show the same mistakes we have year after year, Arthur would not hesitate to pull the trigger. He will do what is necessary to win it all. You can "Blank" on it. How do you think he became rich anyway? Not settling for mediocre, not making repeated mistakes, and taking risks that paid off. He has retained his wealth because he is a smart man and he will know what to do with this team if it comes down to it.

We all want the same thing don't we? We just don't agree on how to get there.

Arthur also knows that he was quick on the trigger with Dan Reeves. And that the most successful franchise in the NFL has had TWO head coaching changes in the last 50 years. Stability breeds success.

IT IS WAAAAY TOO SOON TO EVEN THINK OF FIRING SMITTY. Get over it. It ain't gonna happen. Arthur will give Smitty, Dimi, and Ryan about 3-4 more years. If it hasn't happened by then, and looks like we are regressing, all three of them will be out.

no way.. We just need to retool the O-Line . We have a franchise QB

Tm Couglin will be available. LOL

We always have a need. In 2008 we needed a CB and another receiver so we signed Dunta and traded for Gonzo.

In 2009 we needed a quick linebacker so in 2010 we got Spoon.

In 2010 we needed a deep threat, so we traded up for Julio the next year.

This year we needed a receiving RB and younger DE. We got those.

Now its the oline.... the team will never be perfect. We have to work around deficiencies.

Arthur also knows that he was quick on the trigger with Dan Reeves. And that the most successful franchise in the NFL has had TWO head coaching changes in the last 50 years. Stability breeds success.

IT IS WAAAAY TOO SOON TO EVEN THINK OF FIRING SMITTY. Get over it. It ain't gonna happen. Arthur will give Smitty, Dimi, and Ryan about 3-4 more years. If it hasn't happened by then, and looks like we are regressing, all three of them will be out.

Well, I guess I'll just delete my post then.