If You Think The Season Is Over

CEO_PARLAY

Honestly the mistakes from yesterday are very correctable. If we can sustain some of that run game we had yesterday, at least maintain this level of defense which while not great has been adequet to the job and get Roddy healthy this is still a team that could win 10 or 11 games and possibly the NFC South.

Honestly the mistakes from yesterday are very correctable. If we can sustain some of that run game we had, this defense while not great has been adequet to the job and get Roddy healthy this is still a team that could win 10 or 11 games and possibly the NFC South.

we will be in the Hunt . We will won 7 of 8 at home.. What sorta bothers me is , i just dont think the Dolphins are that good.. We make average QBs like Tannehill look like all-pros.

Then why are you still on the boards? Go find a hobby or something else to do since you already know the outcome of the season. The people who actually want to have positive conversations will stay here by our team. Don't come crawling back next week when we're 2-2.

CEO

exactly I never seen a bunch of Whining crying b****** in my f****** life when they don't realize we could be the the Giants right now we could be the Minnesota Vikings right now I mean come on we could be the f****** steelers but we're f****** 1-2 and that anonymous Falcons player that said the o-line was acting like punks they should have said that about our some of our fans because thats exactly what were acting like right now take the good with the f****** bad man