Is Bosher Allowed To Audible On Punts ? Seemed Like A "gimme" Play To Me

Andre5000

It was an obvious enough play that the announcers actually called it in the booth. And you could see the MIA defenders shift towards the end of the count in anticipation of that. Could've ended very badly.

Not to mention, this is Smitty we're talking about. Even if it were a success, Bosher would probably be tied up in a dark room somewhere right now.

It was an obvious enough play that the announcers actually called it in the booth. And you could see the MIA defenders shift towards the end of the count in anticipation of that. Could've ended very badly.

Not to mention, this is Smitty we're talking about. Even if it were a success, Bosher would probably be tied up in a dark room somewhere right now.

The defenders dropped to cover the runners late and in the middle of the field , it would have been impossible to cover a short pass or a pass to the outside..and it was like 15 yards downfield before they came close to the gunners. And , yes, of course it could have ended badly, that can happen on every play.. It also could have sparked our team.. Heck if it DOESN"T work it sparks the team.. Defense knows it has to make a stand, lets the team know the coach is playing Ballz to the Wall Football . LOL @Bosher toed up in a dark room Kink.com

I don't think it could have ended a whole lot worse than what it did, I mean the punt only netted 20 yards.

two players ended up coming back to the outside before the ball was snapped. It could've been a lot worse. It could've been an interception for a touchdown.

NO.. watch it again.. they dropped straight back to the middle of the field leaving a TON of room for any putz to throw the ball.

I don't think it could have ended a whole lot worse than what it did, I mean the punt only netted 20 yards.

LOL true

Wasn't he a QB in highschool? couldn't a 3rd grader play pass and catch when you have 2 guys not even covered? I mean it looked pretty easy to me to hit either one of the gunners on that play, and they are both offensive players and can both catch and run.

Oh God..... How could have forgotten about this ? This is were the coaching staff got punked out big time wacko.png !

I double dare ya angry.png !! Oh please..... make it stop unsure.png !!!

My question is: Why can't we faircatch the majority of our punts? Who's teaching them to let it bounce most of the time? Armstrong or Smitty? huh.png

It seems we'd get more yards from just faircatching it.

Sure beats the h*ll out of whatever Harry is doing back there or him getting killed making bad decisions.

My question is: Why can't we faircatch the majority of our punts? Who's teaching them to let it bounce most of the time? Armstrong or Smitty? huh.png

It seems we'd get more yards from just faircatching it.

Sure beats the h*ll out of whatever Harry is doing back there or him getting killed making bad decisions.

I would just like for us to Fair Catch every punt. I have no confidence that any of them will get a decent return, and I hate seeing balls roll 20 yrds because no one caught it. Harry didn't catch the one yesterday, tried to stop the roll, which I thought was the right thing to do, but then fumbled.

I have been holding my breath for the last 2 seasons on every punt.