Three Things You'd Like To See Moving Forward...

The Falchemist

1)agreed (where was that yesterday)

2)could asante be hurting us in that area? We been playing a lot more man up until yesterday.

3)I somewhat agree Sjax gets better the more u give him the ball. So that could hurt is or help us.

1)I want to see a more balanced offense during the same drive not run one whole drive then pass the whole next drive. We don't get into any rhythm that way.

2)better time managment. Not calling timeout till 38 sec left was just down right dumb. Why let it roll down no idea.

3) no more 3 DT 1DE stuff, we are rolling with 3 active DTs and they play most the game and tire out come the 2nd half. More massaquoi our pass rush was working well until we went to 3DT sets. Just let our Dline be a Dline.

1)agreed (where was that yesterday)

2)could asante be hurting us in that area? We been playing a lot more man up until yesterday.

3)I somewhat agree Sjax gets better the more u give him the ball. So that could hurt is or help us.

1)I want to see a more balanced offense during the same drive not run one whole drive then pass the whole next drive. We don't get into any rhythm that way.

2)better time managment. Not calling timeout till 38 sec left was just down right dumb. Why let it roll down no idea.

3) no more 3 DT 1DE stuff, we are rolling with 3 active DTs and they play most the game and tire out come the 2nd half. More massaquoi our pass rush was working well until we went to 3DT sets. Just let our Dline be a Dline.

Agree 100% on the run-pass balance. That was pretty infuriating yesterday.

Also hope we can get these penalties in check. Pretty uncharacteristic of this squad.

Agree 100% on the run-pass balance. That was pretty infuriating yesterday.

Also hope we can get these penalties in check. Pretty uncharacteristic of this squad.

yea the penalties kinda surprised me, could be to the Oline shifting, I'll give the stadium credit for the false starts. Idk what happened with ST

I agree

I want to see balance with the offensive play calling doesn't have to be 50/50 but should be at least 40/60

I want to see more Worrilow less Dent

I want to see less prevent defense's

Decoud needs to lose his job, could the rookie really do any worse ?

IDK if it was purely coincidental or not, but as soon as Worrilow came into the game, the entire look of the defense changed.

It was pretty much too little, too late, but I certainly wouldn't mind seeing him get more snaps.

A couple of things off the top of my head would be: subbing Alford in for Bobby Mac, Dent has been pretty good against the run, but should never see the field in obvious passing situations, P-Dub should be in there, more High Top Jop, that kid seems to make a play every time he is on the field, and less predictability in the red zone - it seems that every trip looks the same... if it's going to be such a struggle take some shots from the 30 plus. Oh and last thing I really want to see is some emotion from the HC - chew Decoud's a$$ when he tries to "tackle" someone and on the flip side, get pumped up when your team makes a big play - don't worry, it feels good Smitty, it's not going to kill you...

A couple of things off the top of my head would be: subbing Alford in for Bobby Mac, Dent has been pretty good against the run, but should never see the field in obvious passing situations, P-Dub should be in there, more High Top Jop, that kid seems to make a play every time he is on the field, and less predictability in the red zone - it seems that every trip looks the same... if it's going to be such a struggle take some shots from the 30 plus. Oh and last thing I really want to see is some emotion from the HC - chew Decoud's a$$ when he tries to "tackle" someone and on the flip side, get pumped up when your team makes a big play - don't worry, it feels good Smitty, it's not going to kill you...

On these two plays if Jop got his head around he woulda picked the ball off both times.

On these two plays if Jop got his head around he woulda picked the ball off both times.

True, but at this point I'm taking the LB being around the ball in coverage after what we've been subjected to over the past year or so. That will come with time, he's got great instincts and he's currently one of the best players on this defense...

True, but at this point I'm taking the LB being around the ball in coverage after what we've been subjected to over the past year or so. That will come with time, he's got great instincts and he's currently one of the best players on this defense...

He's always in great positions to make great plays. Got us a diamond in the rough.

1.) More faith from coaches on the Goal line. Smith said he goes for it if it's a half yard but not a full yard....These guys have to see they can succeed, extend it to 4 yards. If you don't make it the other team gets the ball and likley kicks it back to us as they won't make it out of the endzone.

2.) Mcclain and Decoud need some motivation, show me some more Alford and some Franks at FS. I think Franks at FS could light some sheez up and make some picks.

3.) More Worillow, we can say we're trying to keep Dent fresh.

4.) More ball distribution among WR/TE on 3rd down. Going to JJ every time is going to cost us and is going to get him hurt too because the saftey will be expecting it and stick him on the catch. Have you noticed how hard he's getting hit on 3rd down conversions and by how many people?

I wanted to see better protection from the O-line, which we got last game. I wanted to see us sack the QB, which we definitely got. I wanted to see a run-game. We got that. Still baffled that we lost. I guess all I can say is the red zone offense needs to be better, and whatever 2nd half curse this team is enduring needs to go away.

1. More "No Huddle", always seems to keep the defenses on their heels

2. Better Red Zone Offense, for a team that can move the ball well, we sure have issues scoring in the red zone.

3. Better run game all around, we were all crying how Turner had to go but yet, our running game isn't much better with one of the all time greats in the back field.

4. Although i was impressed with our D to some point yesterday with all the injuries we have, i want to see a more dominating defense than what i have been seeing. We all know that dominant defenses win championships.