3 Plays

Andre5000

Sure as **** didn't help

I actually thought we played gutsy.. Of course Lamar Holmes ran outta gas and started getting torched in the 2nd half. Of course Mike Smith wont go for a short 4th and goal line at the end of the half. (I think he has been forever traumatized by the Saints 4th and 1 stop 2 years ago) . And of course Decoud cant tackle anyone . These are things we know already. But you dont expect Roddy to drop the ball and you dont expect HD to drop and easy pass and get planted and fumble a punt

I actually thought we played gutsy.. Of course Lamar Holmes ran outta gas and started getting torched in the 2nd half. Of course Mike Smith wont go for a short 4th and goal line at the end of the half. (I think he has been forever traumatized by the Saints 4th and 1 stop 2 years ago) . And of course Decoud cant tackle anyone . These are things we know already. But you dont expect Roddy to drop the ball and you dont expect HD to drop and easy pass and get planted and fumble a punt

That was a tough catch for Roddy though he should've hauled it in. The HD dropped pass inexcusable. Have you ever noticed how he drops ONE pass a game? We should throw it to him on the first play to get it out of the way. The punt was a brutal hit. He should've covered the ball with both hands. Instead he gave a lame attempt at a stiffarm. That was Franks' man that he missed on the block.

That was a tough catch for Roddy though he should've hauled it in. The HD dropped pass inexcusable. Have you ever noticed how he drops ONE pass a game? We should throw it to him on the first play to get it out of the way. The punt was a brutal hit. He should've covered the ball with both hands. Instead he gave a lame attempt at a stiffarm. That was Franks' man that he missed on the block.

He supposedly dropped the last passes per attempt in the NFL last year . I dont remember him dropping any passes

Most games come down to 3-4 plays. Even "blowouts" normally are due to a few scoring plays.

For me, this team has to make some changes. Keep doing what they are doing and every game will be too close. One drop, or one missed tackle will be the pivot point.

This is true. i was just telling you which plays they were