Y'all Are Delusional, We Will Still Make Playoffs

J-RoC770

Before the season started I stated we have 9 wins already even if we split our South rivals we will still get into playoffs.

Let's go start with AFC East:

I said we will have 3 wins there (my only loss was due to playing pats, but they aren't good anymore) so losing to Miami is our loss there.

NFC West:

We will also get 3 wins (lose to either SF/Seattle, won't lose to both only one) I honestly think we beat Seattle due to them being horrible and a complete different team away, SF away is questionable, we may sweep the west but let's go with 3-1.

GB and Wash

RG3 is not his normal self, sophomore slump, their Defense is horrendous. We split these two 1-1.

NFC South:

even if we split we are 3-3 being 10-6 at WORST!! We can be 12-4 sweeping TB and CAR or 11-5 losing to CAR once, sweeping TB.

We can finish anywhere from 10-6 to 12-4.

Edited by J-RoC770

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Their is no way we are going 9-4 the rest of the year to finish 10-6 and have a shot at the playoffs. We are bound to have more injuries as the season drags on as well and even as is right now as banged up as we are we are going to be to far behind.

I want to believe to but the reality is we are going 6-10.

Their is no way we are going 9-4 the rest of the year to finish 10-6 and have a shot at the playoffs. We are bound to have more injuries as the season drags on as well and even as is right now as banged up as we are we are going to be to far behind.

I want to believe to but the reality is we are going 6-10.

So whos the other 8 losses from? Please explain

Edited by J-RoC770

What about our play this season tells you we'll make the playoffs?

And if you honestly believe we are in good shape, what playoff caliber team do you see us beating? Based off what?

Matt Ryan, he's the most winningest QB to start off his career. He won't let us down. As long as we make playoffs we take it 1 game at a time, you gotta win in the season to make playoffs now

Matt Ryan, he's the most winningest QB to start off his career. He won't let us down. As long as we make playoffs we take it 1 game at a time, you gotta win in the season to make playoffs now

What about OUR PLAY tells you we'll make the playoffs. Not some hope you have, what are you seeing on the gridiron that says "yeah, if we continue to do that, we'll be straight"?

And if you honestly believe we are in good shape, what playoff caliber teams do you see us beating?

What about OUR PLAY tells you we'll make the playoffs. Not some hope you have, what are you seeing on the gridiron that says "yeah, if we continue to do that, we'll be straight"?

And if you honestly believe we are in good shape, what playoff caliber teams do you see us beating?

We will finish 12-4, or 11-5 1st round bye we are tough at home. SF isn't the same, Seattle sucks on the road, only team scary is GB but I like our shoot out with them.

What about our play this season tells you we'll make the playoffs?

And if you honestly believe we are in good shape, what playoff caliber team do you see us beating? Based off what?

We lost 2 close road games. The NFC looks like this as far as teams with better records right now.

Seahawks: 3-0

Saints: 3-0

Bears: 3-0

Cowboys: 2-1

Lions: 2-1

Are you telling me that you expect all those teams to stay up there? With THIRTEEN MORE GAMES on the schedule? You feel that confident we can't leapfrog some of those teams? I've seen nothing from any of those squads to suggest they're world beaters. Seahawks have looked good at home but they played Jacksonville yesterday which is like a division 2 squad and their offense still hasn't looked great. The Bears beat two teams w/o win this year...and the Lions beat two 0-3 squads. It's way too early for people to be saying the season is over, the playoffs are off the table, etc.

I understand frustration after a loss but I just don't get a lot of this panic after 1-2. It's more ridiculous than claiming we're winning the SB after 3-0 but I guess folks have done that at times as well.

Before the season started I stated we have 9 wins already even if we split our South rivals we will still get into playoffs.

I said we will have 3 wins there (my only loss was due to playing pats, but they aren't good anymore) so losing to Miami is our loss there.

NFC West:

We will also get 3 wins (lose to either SF/Seattle, won't lose to both only one) I honestly think we beat Seattle due to them being horrible and a complete different team away, SF away is questionable, we may sweep the west but let's go with 3-1.

GB and Wash

RG3 is not his normal self, sophomore slump, their Defense is horrendous. We split these two 1-1.

NFC South:

even if we split we are 3-3 being 10-6 at WORST!! We can be 12-4 sweeping TB and CAR or 11-5 losing to CAR once, sweeping TB.

PLAYOFFS?? we are going to be fighting with Carolina and Tampa for last place---no kidding

Edited by Nono

NFC West:

GB and Wash

NFC South:

I like your optimism, but we're forging some serious bad habits this year (carrying over from last year), with not being to hold a lead being the most serious. We can't afford it with the injuries we've sustained and being 2.5 games behind in our division. New Orleans defense is looking serious and it's covering up for the offense being down. We better have our crap together by the time they come to town. No settling for FG's in the redzone. That ain't gonna cut it.

I admit it; I have no idea if this Falcons team will make the playoffs. The way they look so far this year though, I doubt .

I try to be realistic about it, and what I see is this: Aside from Julio, Ryan, a healthy *Roddy, and Gonzalez, what does this team really have that indicates that it can win another 9 or 10 games? It certainly isn't defense, and if you don't have defense you're not winning in the playoffs.

*Roddy shouldn't even be on the field. He's doing nothing but prolonging his recovery, which in turn is hurting the team. I don't know who keeps allowing him to take the field, but they're a moron.

I admit it; I have no idea if this Falcons team will make the playoffs. The way they look so far this year though, I doubt .

I try to be realistic about it, and what I see is this: Aside from Julio, Ryan, a healthy *Roddy, and Gonzalez, what does this team really have that indicates that it can win another 9 or 10 games? It certainly isn't defense, and if you don't have defense you're not winning in the playoffs.

*Roddy shouldn't even be on the field. He's doing nothing but prolonging his recovery, which in turn is hurting the team. I don't know who keeps allowing him to take the field, but they're a moron.

I think they want his consecutive streak Alive. Im sure if healthy Roddy would of still caught that 3rd and 15 that was overturned:

2+ games down to the Saints, 2 behind the Bears and Seahawks puts us in wildcard contention with SF and GB, both of whom share our 1-2 record and are on our sked.

All of this after 3 games. The same injuries we have now, can hit them later on in the season. The Saints still have to play us, and most of the teams that we have to play as well. What if Miami beats them? They have the 49ers, they have the Seahawk in Seattle, the Patriots in Foxboro, the Rams in St. Louis, they have to come to the Georgia Dome, They have Dallas and San Francisco, The Bears at Solider Field, Carolina twice, and Tampa again. It's way too early to talk about being down by two games.

Y'all doubting we won't make playoffs please feel free to leave the falcons wagon.

I've never been one to sugar coat things. I have no problem with people being real, even if it isn't what we all want to hear but these overreactions from a bunch of bandwagon posters is laughable. I wish they'd just go frontrun for a team they know is going to win the SB b/c the last thing this fan base needs is more bandwagon jumpers.