This Is What A Lot Of Posters On This Board Sound Like After A Loss.

joefalco

Its bad when the whole board here is like that - kinda wish they would turn in their fan card and jump off the bandwagon - its kinda ridiculous knowing that most of these people carrying on are adults.

hey, friend this is message board to talk about firing smith, complain and the possibility of the Falcons winning more than 5 games aka an entertainment outlet. Would you suggest they talk their frustrations out at the big directors meeting?

We are down 30% this quarter and the stocks are not selling. Can anyone explain this to me? How about you Richardson

Richardson: dang it why can't mike smith and the falcons just get it together? Why did he punt it on first down on the dolphins goal line! Atggggvggggvv!!!!!!

hey, friend this is message board to talk about firing smith, complain and the possibility of the Falcons winning more than 5 games aka an entertainment outlet. Would you suggest they talk their frustrations out at the big directors meeting?

We are down 30% this quarter and the stocks are not selling. Can anyone explain this to me? How about you Richardson

Richardson: dang it why can't mike smith and the falcons just get it together? Why did he punt it on first down on the dolphins goal line! Atggggvggggvv!!!!!!

that last line cracked me up.

where you been man? miss you on the college boards.