Julio Nfl's Leading Reciever

Atlien 404

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hes a monster

a TE who is 3rd in the NFL in recieving when you have people like Calvin Johnson, Larry Fitz, Ander Johnson, AJ Green & Julio Jones.

Graham has 358 on 23 catches. 2nd in the league with 4 Tds. BEAST MODE

yeah jg is a beast too Edited by relax here comes s.jax

Deangelo is the NFLs 3rd leading rusher, only a few yards shy of 2nd place (Dougie Martin if anyone was wondering)... then there's LOLsean McCoy who has like 100 more yards than Martin.

Not too shabby for a supposedly washed up old back splitting yards with Cam.

Not too shabby at all esp since all we here on here is how panther fans want to cut him from the team!!! lol

Not too shabby at all esp since all we here on here is how panther fans want to cut him from the team!!! lol

Deangelo was disappointing last season, but I chalked that up mostly to Chud's scheme. He wasn't using any of our backs right. Deangelo has been pretty solid so far this year, the only thing I wasn't really a fan of, like most Panther fans, is his contract.

Lol I think everyone says some things about their players they don't really mean at some point. That's the nature of the fan, the player, and the emotion of the game. One minute we love 'em, the next we hate 'em... then we love 'em again.

Deangelo was disappointing last season, but I chalked that up mostly to Chud's scheme. He wasn't using any of our backs right. Deangelo has been pretty solid so far this year, the only thing I wasn't really a fan of, like most Panther fans, is his contract.

Lol I think everyone says some things about their players they don't really mean at some point. That's the nature of the fan, the player, and the emotion of the game. One minute we love 'em, the next we hate 'em... then we love 'em again.

yeah I know man. We all do it. Theres a few times I said things about a player that Im hoping no one heard minutes later!!! lol