Ryan ?

Lord Draakus

If he alone plays better... And by better I mean... lets just say half of our FG's are TD's instead... Are we the team we should be right now??? at 3-0 instead of 1-2... Im asking this cause I'm not seeing alot of dropped passes, or Turnover in the redzone. I'm seeing miscues and busted plays. I know alot are saying its the Oline but thats not gonna get better lets face it..... So who does it fall one 2 turn our FG's to TD's Just asking??

In my opinion, and perhaps not many share this, if Ryan starts creating TDs instead of FGs in some fashion he's directly responsible for...he'll just be carrying us more than he already is.

It won't happen though (the part of him being directly responsible isn't really possible), there's nothing he can do without a WR beating his man, OL allowing enough time for defense to get beat, etc. I do think he's keeping us afloat in times of injury, but he alone can't do anything about redzone woes.

Okay okay.... but for this season... Is it fair to say that we've seen how this team is gonna have any chance of getting back to the playoffs.. We're gonna have run up scores... Cept for a play or 2 Our D isnt gonna shut down anybody... Closest thing to it was last week..... maybe Tampa, jets, panthers but that's it I agree Ryan is carrying us if just for the simple reason that if he goes down we're done.... So Yeah!!! He's gotta step it up in my opinion if there's gonna be a championship run.... it is what it is.... otherwise call it season.....

I thought he was fine in the Miami game until the 2nd half...then he just started throwing the ball away, over and over again. Sometimes without any pressure around at all.

Exactly. He has been overcoached in this area. He is so concerned with not making a BAD play that he gives up on his receivers way too early.

In that first 4th quarter drive, Ryan made a great play scrambling out of the sack, but then he immediately went into throw the ball away mode. He had big tall receivers single covered in the end zone and Rodgers breaking free into the open field about 8 yards away from him.

As soon as he threw that ball away, I knew it was over. You must score TDs in this league.