Just Some Food For Thought

ChickenBiscuit

Let's face it right now, this season is not even close to over, but this is definitely gonna be one of those runs that we've all wanted where we don't get it going and gain momentum until the end of the season as we learn from our mistakes and people get healthy.

You don't lose this many starters and expect to just blow teams out of the water. Our huge offseason acquisition that we hyped up so much is out, Roddy and Asante are knicked up and the leader of our defense is out for 8 weeks. If you thought this was gonna be a cakewalk, please get a reality check. It is not the end of the world, it's just the state of the team. They will survive, just don't freak out..

Let's face it right now, this season is not even close to over, but this is definitely gonna be one of those runs that we've all wanted where we don't get it going and gain momentum until the end of the season as we learn from our mistakes and people get healthy.

You don't lose this many starters and expect to just blow teams out of the water. Our huge offseason acquisition that we hyped up so much is out, Roddy and Asante are knicked up and the leader of our defense is out for 8 weeks. If you thought this was gonna be a cakewalk, please get a reality check. It is not the end of the world, it's just the state of the team. They will survive, just don't freak out..

MIKE SMITH's play calling freaks me out!!!! This teams gutless performance starting 3rd qtr drives me insane!!! That's it!

Our loss had nothing to do with injuries. We actually played better without Spoon and Kroy. Our run game was respectable without Sjax.

This game came down to horrendous red zone play calling, Thomas DeCoud, an idiotic HD fumble, and a gutless, soft team that can't overcome it's mistakes.

I would agree with the bolded. Still think we recovered BOTH fumbles today. I guess coaches feel like it's a bad idea to challenge the rulings on fumbles. I don't think the team is soft though. Inexcusable that we lost that game today b/c we settled for FGs in the red zone and missed one late. I think we have taken on mentality where they may feel like they'll overcome these mistakes and brainfarts and that's simply not ok. I also feel like some of the personnel out there (LBs, DeCoud) just aren't very good.

Things that I think we can overcome, but Smitty & Co. need to be held accountable for games like today and hold certain players accountable as well.

Our loss had nothing to do with injuries. We actually played better without Spoon and Kroy. Our run game was respectable without Sjax.

This game came down to horrendous red zone play calling, Thomas DeCoud, an idiotic HD fumble, and a gutless, soft team that can't overcome it's mistakes.

Quoted again for epic truthfulness. Well said, and unfortunately it's the same old shlt every single week.

No, the time is now to stick it to the Falcons organization and not show up to any games or buy any merchandise until they turn this terrible team around. We have to SHOW THEM we won't stand for this mediocrity!

No, the time is now to stick it to the Falcons organization and not show up to any games or buy any merchandise until they turn this terrible team around. We have to SHOW THEM we won't stand for this mediocrity!

When rape is inevitable ...lay back & enjoy!! See what happens next.......can't wait to see what excuses Smitty will come up next week & week after.

When rape is inevitable ...lay back & enjoy!! See what happens next.......can't wait to see what excuses Smitty will come up next week & week after.

2-14 is staring us in the face! Like I said, I wonder if Ravens fans were this bad last year when they barely beat the Steelers and Chargers and then lost 3 in a row? I doubt it. Nobody is as bad as our fanbase.