Easiest Games Coming Against N. E. And Panthers

truefalcon

The Panthers just shut out the Giants 38-0.... No wonder everyone here gets so upset after losses, you set yourselves up. There is no easy game, especially within the division.

I wouldn't be surprise if Panties sweep us....I mean seriously! Look at their fuking front seven & LBs they have the BEST defense in our division. And now SUPERMAN is back!!! We better hit the PANIC BUTTON NOW ! else we will be swept by Taints & Panties.

Wait, a NE team who is 3-0 and about to get Gronk and possibly Amendola back next week are easy. LOL.

Oh yeah, the Patriots defense is only giving up 11.3 points/game this year on defense.

LOL ! exactly Brady & Co will carve us up real nice!!! BILL BILLICHICK is coowner of FALCONS with PEYTON. They got Smitty by balls! & there's nothing he can do about it.

Lot of folks have no fukin idea how strong Panthers & Patriots are........well its not that far. they will witness it soon & tear this forum apart.

Carolina has had some sh!t luck recently. Their HC and lack of receivers are what's holding them back. I don't see how anyone under estimates Tom Brady anymore. We have all pros at receiver and Brady makes receivers out of people you've never heard of. Brady is the GOAT IMO, don't know why Manning gets all the love.

Carolina has had some sh!t luck recently. Their HC and lack of receivers are what's holding them back. I don't see how anyone under estimates Tom Brady anymore. We have all pros at receiver and Brady makes receivers out of people you've never heard of. Brady is the GOAT IMO, don't know why Manning gets all the love.

Brady is all about SILENT KILL! He's surgical & methodical in what he does.....come sunday night he will show this falcon nation what he's all about. I seriously hope Im wrong & this team turns things around starting with SMitty. But I simply don't think it's a quick fix solution to this mess which Smitty has created over the years.

Brady is all about SILENT KILL! He's surgical & methodical in what he does.....come sunday night he will show this falcon nation what he's all about. I seriously hope Im wrong & this team turns things around starting with SMitty. But I simply don't think it's a quick fix solution to this mess which Smitty has created over the years.

Have you seen him this year? He's overthrowing guys by 10 yards. It may not be on him but his receivers blow big time, and he's by no means making stars out of anyone.