Can Hardly Wait For D-Block This Week

truefalcon

If Jop and Wor keep having success on the field the name D-Block will change to "D-Bench and the silents Starters". Spoons not gonna know what to do when he gets back to the show.

I laughed.

You know, there's a ton dished on Dent. But he leads the team on tackles. I don't get the hate on Dent. He's good against the run.

Edited by ColoradoFalcon

Its called "The Brooking Effect". A ton of tackles 7 yards downfield does not mean you are "good against the run".

Dent was tied for 2nd on the team today for tackles, and the longest play for Miami in which Dent made a tackle was 5 yards (the next highest was 2). He also had 1.5 sacks today and a TFL. He was not the problem today.

Dent was tied for 2nd on the team today for tackles, and the longest play for Miami in which Dent made a tackle was 5 yards (the next highest was 2). He also had 1.5 sacks today and a TFL. He was not the problem today.

Thank you. I've been saying Dent's a good run defender but people never seem to believe it, despite the evidence right in front of their faces. He's easily our best tackler remaining, with McClain coming in second.

I gotta watch the tapes but from what I saw live, D-Block showed up today.

Drop Low is a player. Keep that mofo on the field. Worry too. Nick played some ball too. I could be wrong but I don't think so. Gotta watch the tapes.

I think all three levels of of the defense showed up today. Except maybe DeCoud. Please cut that mofo or play Ismael, Franks, Vel, or 007.

I need rest. sad.png

I gotta watch the tapes but from what I saw live, D-Block showed up today.

Drop Low is a player. Keep that mofo on the field. Worry too. Nick played some ball too. I could be wrong but I don't think so. Gotta watch the tapes.

I think all three levels of of the defense showed up today. Except maybe DeCoud. Please cut that mofo or play Ismael, Franks, Vel, or 007.

I need rest. sad.png

Nicholas gave up the last TD. Idk.

Dent got one and a half sacks after Worrilow finally got in, I think he was worried for his job. Still like Worrilow more though.

Decoud and McClain lost us the game imho. That and having to go for four freakin field goals. Ryan's INT at the end too. Douglas was bad but I can't blame him like others are.

Bosher effed up too.