Remember Me Saying Stuff About All Of Our Close Win Last Year?

J-Wall

I said it several months ago that we were not going to get the breaks we got last year this year. We won a lot of games last year at the very very end. Usually teams lose those games and this year we are doing just that. I really thought entering the year that this team was loaded. Well now we are in a HUGE up hill battle that I just don't think we can get out of. Saints just keep on winning and we keep on losing. You can almost see the writing on the wall(at least I can) SF,GB and us are 1-2. I see those teams at least getting a WC spot. 49ers will be there at the end and so will the Packers and we get them at the end of the year. These next 3 games for us ALL at home and 2 prime time games will determine our season. 4-2 and we are okay anything else let's start talking about the draft

Edited by J-Wall

I said it several months ago that we were not going to get the breaks we got last year this year. We won a lot of games last year at the very very end. Usually teams lose those games and this year we are doing just that. I really thought entering the year that this team was loaded. Well now we are in a HUGE up hill battle that I just don't think we can get out of. Saints just keep on winning and we keep on losing. You can almost see the writing on the wall(at least I can) SF,GB and us are 1-2. I see those teams at least getting a WC spot. 49ers will be there at the end and so will the Packers and we get them at the end of the year. These next 3 games for us ALL at home and 2 prime time games will determine our season. 4-2 and we are okay anything else let's start talking about the draft

Speaking of the draft, is Bridgewater coming out this year?

Guest fibonacci

we knocked the ball out of tanne's hands twice. We should have done something with it and we should have won.

because of one mess up with HD, was not the reason we lost today.

we knocked the ball out of tanne's hands twice. We should have done something with it and we should have won.

because of one mess up with HD, was not the reason we lost today.

it's bit the reason why we lost. We lost because we get ultra conservative in the 2nd half and start to stall out.