Grimes Wife Not A Big Atlanta Fan Anymore

Big A

Do you blame her? I mean, really.....after how the Atlanta fans treated her.

Its fun to point fingers at people and forget why they act the way they do.

Falcons fans deserved that.

Her husband is a professional and she is an extension of him and thus should have enough class to not get into with fans and show some restraint as it now indirectly is reflecting poorly on Dolphins franchise.

Guest fibonacci

LMBO, someone does not know what happened.

and yes it started with me and a few others. but bascally we expressed how his ball skills were and she flipped. and within a week or two she flipped on our AJC writer just for saying Grimes needed to attend TC (even though he was mislead about thinking grimes could play without signing a contract).

and then she started acting here, twitter and even my youtube. and some of the things she said was beyond crazy. I don't think anyone called her out or called her a name until she started going ape crazy on us. and blah blah blah. but really you should go try to find the thread where it all started in. she even made an account here to reply and blast us.....and it was all over the fact of me and a few others saying, "he stunk in coverage and had one great season and is only worth 5 million"

Good for her and who cares? If Grimes hadn't torn his achilles in the first half of game 1 last year then he probably would be a Falcon right now. But with Ryan's extension, Gonzo coming back, getting SJax, there was no way Atl could afford to pay Grimes what the market could've especially not knowing how his abilities would've have been hampered by his injury.

I liked him in Atl and wish him well. As for today's game, his name wasn't really called that much - be it a good play or bad play by him.

How do know how Atlanta fans really treated her though? I mean, she went and got on our poorly moderated message boards and read some inflammatory posts from irrational Internet trolls and then decided to publicly lambast the organization and its general fan base for it. Most Falcons fans don't post on message boards, or concern themselves with what the player's wives are talking about. She took some minority Internet-sub culture crap personal and then took it public. Extremely immature, and also inconsiderate of her husband by representing him that way. I don't think you even know half the story man. Atlanta fans didn't start treating her poorly and speaking about her that way until she started showing her butt on the message boards because she couldn't handle her hubby being criticized the way all football players are by their team's fans.

How do know how Atlanta fans really treated her though? I mean, she went and got on our poorly moderated message boards and read some inflammatory posts from irrational Internet trolls and then decided to publicly lambast the organization and its general fan base for it. Most Falcons fans don't post on message boards, or concern themselves with what the player's wives are talking about. She took some minority Internet-sub culture crap personal and then took it public. Extremely immature, and also inconsiderate of her husband by representing him that way. I don't think you even know half the story man.

Actually it started when people like an unnamed posters in this thread started a twitter war of words and insults that spilled over to other social media. Afterwards she came to this board to respond, but it was initiated by the falcons fans. On the other hand she hand no problem fighting back, but i wouldn't get into a fight with players wife on social media, but that's just me.

Guest fibonacci

Actually it started when people like an unnamed posters in this thread started a twitter war of words and insults that spilled over to other social media. Afterwards she came to this board to respond, but it was initiated by the falcons fans. On the other hand she hand no problem fighting back, but i wouldn't get into a fight with players wife on social media, but that's just me.

your full of **** dude. it was nothing like that. your an idiot. everyone who was here 2 years ago (da bird and moore and many others) know she flipped and litterally went into stalking people.

you really need to stop lying and trying to stiring crap up. you are giving the saints fan base a very bad look.

your full of **** dude. it was nothing like that. your an idiot. everyone who was here 2 years ago (da bird and moore and many others) know she flipped and litterally went into stalking people.

you really need to stop lying and trying to stiring crap up. you are giving the saints fan base a very bad look.

I've been here over two year, even before you! Some people made comments to Brent on twitter that were kinda mean and she made a comment back and then the fans and her went back and for first on twitter and then like you said, facebook and YouTube. Bump the thread and show me where I'm wrong. Many thought you and others were wrong for taking it so far with her since it takes two to tango. It definitely didn't start on TAFT.

Guest fibonacci

I've been here over two year, even before you! Some people made comments to Brent on twitter that were kinda mean and she made a comment back and then the fans and her went back and for first on twitter and then like you said, facebook and YouTube. Bump the thread and show me where I'm wrong. Many thought you and others were wrong for taking it so far with her since it takes two to tango. It definitely didn't start on TAFT.

you are an idiot. really you are.

I'm not searching for it. but one you can do a quick search on is Tandy's thread about 8 months ago.

it was all started here for people not liking his playing style. and at that time it was very few. 90% of our fan base loved grimes. I do not get why she let a few get her bent out of shape. and who cares about the two to tango..... I was explaining to enlighten to how it was started. so what you are saying is just a twist of words and etc.

again your an idiot. and for abouth the 1,000th time, this is something you cannot figure how to stay subject on and again twisting words.

just let it go and stop trying so hard. go do something with your life. because you are a failure here to all the saint fan base. and now the true saint fans are calling you out as an idiot and you need to go. like someone said earlier, "it won't be long until you are on everyones ignore"